The egos reacting to you having a panic attack:

Chase:

He is very experienced with panic attacks and would be quick to react. As soon as you feel yourself loosing control over your tears and breathing he'd be right by your side, helping you sit down before rocking you back and forth on the floor. He would have his hand wrapped around yours, comforting you with kind words until you'd be calmed down.

Henrik:

First he'd try and ask if you're ok. When he doesn't get an answer, that's when he rushes to you and see's you having a panic attack. Henrik would throw everything aside and helps you off the floor and into his arms were he'd rub your back gently and let you cry on his shoulder. He wouldn't let go unless he see's you smiling gently to him, knowing that you are now happy.

Marvin:

Marv would react quickly after hearing you sob. The magician would bring a armful of games and stupid things he would of brought online and sat himself next to you. He would scatter them across the floor then move you so you would be in his arms. Marvin would wipe your tears away then try to make you laugh with the things on the floor.

Jameson:

He would know when you were staring to have one and by then you'd be wrapped up in a blanket with him holding you close. Jameson would have placed you on his stomach where the mute would put on some TV for you both to watch. There would be hot chocolate or your favourite hot drink beside you... He would help you sip it as he would want you to relax...

Anti:

At first he'd be frozen in a spot looking like a statue. But when it first comes in his conscience he'd awkwardly stand beside you and pat your head. After a while he would realise that he needs to do something more comforting and goes up to get some snacks and hands you his laptop where he puts on some Disney movies in hopes you would cheer up.

Jackie:

As soon as he realises you were panicking you'd be lifted up bridal style and taken to the bedroom where the lights would be off but the TV would be on with your favourite series. Jackie would hold you close and pats your head, whispering comforting things in your ear as he would let you cry on his shoulder.

Robbie:

He would end up crying with you. Robbie hates it when you cry and would bear hug you, crying into your shoulder as you cry into his. He would stay like that until you both would stop crying...