Multiple random headcannons #1

Jackie:

-His favourite holiday is Christmas because of the songs on the radio and decorations down the streets and shops.

-He wears crocs in the house all the time, red and black ones to be exact. The rest of the egos wonder if he actually sleeps with them on.

-He orders of the kids menu when he goes to restaurants.

-He falls down the stairs almost every week. (Because of his crocs)

-He is always the one to annoy Schneep in his office when working from home. He ended up getting kicked out of the house for the rest of the day.

Chase:

-He would force everyone to have a movie marathon every Saturday until they run out of things to watch.

-No one trusts Chase when doing the food shopping because all he gets is crisps (or chips) and sweets (candy).

-His room is filled with pokeman cards and movie posters.

-He has many friends he would invite round, they ended up getting freaked out because of the dysfunctional, strange men he also lives with. The egos.

-He is scared of clowns.

Marvin:

-Marvin keeps a microphone and yells at the egos whenever they annoy him.

-He looses a lot of his things because he is very forgetful.

-Him and Schneep argues a lot over science and magic, normally ends up with Schneep putting a knife to his throat. (NOT ANTI).

-Him and Chase loves to go out and buy ice-cream from the ice-cream truck whenever they hear one.

-He is scared of spiders. BADLY.

Anti:

-He sleeps with a headless teddy bear.

-Schneep has to force him to shower because he hates water.

-He hacks everyone's phones and TV whenever he's annoyed.

-He has seizures or fits every once in a while due to his glitches.

-No one angers him because he WILL end up killing people in the streets.

Jameson:

-He has his own seat in the living room because he always sits there. Not even Anti dares to.

-He would give the egos surprise hugs in the most random times.

-He never wear shoes in the house and would scare the crap out of the egos because he is so silent.

-He would give Robbie lessons on sign language because he has a dream that he can communicate with Robbie other than writing down on his whiteboard.

-HIS HAND WRITING IS REALLY NEAT HOLY SHIT.

Robbie:

-He wears the same jumper everyday.

-His favourite movie is Avengers because of the flying aliens while the fighting.

-Some of the egos would find him sleeping upside down.

-He makes the best flower crowns.