nightmares (Wolfy x Antisepticeye) PART 2

//PART 2//
@Wolfy12Southsudan3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti followed the sound of their paws colliding with the floor as it would echo throughout the building. He had no idea where he glitched to but considering he tracked Dark's phone here, he is in the right place. Wolfy was still no where to be seen which worried Anti as he knew how strong they can get and their power would end anyone within a snap. He tried calling out for them, looking for Dark and even glitching out of his phone but was met with an empty office. Books were neatly piled on the desk, papers and pens folded and placed away but an open dairy was found. Dark's chair was rattling on the ground which made Anti curse under his breath. Wolfy had already got Dark in his grasp.

"HEYY! WOLFY, COME 'ERE FOR FOOKS SAKE!" He could only hear his voice fly back towards him, causing the glitch to cover his ears in advance. It wasn't like he wanted Dark alive but he doesn't want him dead for this objective.

However, from the distance he could hear some sort of rattling and grunting. Anti sprinted across to the closed door and slammed it open to reveal Wolfy physically clawing Dark's face who was trying his best to escape. The glitch jumped out when they threw Dark against wall and sprinted over to mangle him again until Anti had to push them off.

"STOP IT!!"

"No!"

"Wol-" "I SAID NO!"

They growled at the glitch before carrying on taking revenge on Dark. Soon he was crying out in pain but Anti was slumped in the corner, watching them with a frown.

"This is stupid! Come on!!" The glitch muttered loudly.

Wolfy shook their head and carried on biting Dark, not wanting to leave until they heard his last breath. Anti didn't stop them seeing as they WON'T stop. He just watched in boredom, playing with his knife.

"G-G-GET OFF OF M-" "FUCK YOU!!" Wolfy cuts Dark off before using their claws to slice their neck open, watching Dark struggle to breath. Anti walked up behind them.

"Your using my tactics..."

Wolfy looked up. "What?"

"You are acting like me." The glitch smirked before grabbing their neck and gently pulling them back and leaning over Dark himself with a sinister smile. "Don't invade my personal space next time or this may not have happened."

Anti got back up before noticing Wolfy's paw on his shoe. He looked up at them in confusion.

"Are you ok now?" They asked with somewhat concern in their eyes. Anti nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine... Just fookin' tired, let's go back." He smirked before seeing Wolfy sprint back home as Anti glitched.

They arrived in his room, the glitch slumping on his bed when Wolfy jumped up and made themselves comfy.

"Next time, don't make a fookin' scene about my nightmares." Ant yawned out before closing his eyes. Wolfy smirking but nodded, resting their head near him and falling asleep themselves.