The egos worst injuries:

// REQUESTED //

Anti:

For all we know it may have been his neck wound, but the fucking glitch bitch doesn't care. He'd chop off his fingers and not notice a thing except he can't hold his knives.

Jackie:

Broken leg, mostly likely from falling off somewhere high up. He'd get to into running and shit that Jackie wouldn't notice that the rooftop ends only a few feet away, so he would end up falling down and broken some part of his leg.

Marvin:

Broken nose. Definitely from walking into a glass door or something. I believe Marvin isn't the one to cut himself accidently or break major bones but he'd end up face planting the floor or glass doors.

Henrik:

He sliced open his hand once in surgery with the scalpel. Also accidently injected himself with an unknown injection when he was ordered to give out vaccines, let's say he was moved away from that job.

Chase:

He was playing a nerf game with his kids when one accidently nailed the gun in his eyes, causing him to be blind for a few days. His kids would of gave him a pirate eyepatch instead of the hospitals one which made Chase's day.

Jameson:

U N K N O W N. Other than him being mute (I ran out of theories except Anti making him mute) but maybe once he sowed his finger with a sowing machine, it got attached to the jumper he was making. He'll laugh about it now but at the time, he was so scared.

Robbie:

He cracked his head open one time when he tripped up and landed on the corner of the table but he is a zombie, it didn't really effect him other than Henrik having to clean up the blood stains he left.