How do they cry:

Jackie:

Quiet sobs, people would notice when he would sniff a lot. He doesn't normally cry but when he does, it's secret and quiet until he would accidently cough or sniff gaining everyone's attention, stressing him out more until he completely wails and cries. It's heart-breaking if you had seen him cry.

Marvin:

He isn't as quiet but he does recover from crying easier than the rest. You would hear him wail, covering his face with his arms and hands. He just wants to be ignored until he gets over it, like Jackie, he never normally cries.

Chase:

We all know how sounds when he cries... Long, painful wails which reflects his loss of having a wonderful marriage. Sometimes, it would be silent, just a tear in the eye he could easily wipe off. Unlike the rest Chase cries mostly every week and day. The poor ego is just filled with depression and anxiety.

Anti:

He would scream. Like literally screaming. His eyes would be tightly closed as tear drops would race down his face and past his open mouth which lets out sadden shouts and screams. He never cries (the others thought) but when he is on his own, alone and isolated he would scream cry his way to sleep...

Henrik:

He has trouble breathing when he cries, which brings attention to himself as the noises he makes sounds panicked and frustration. The kind of cry that you had trouble breathing when you were told off in primary school or elementary school. He refuses to let people look at him and waits in an alone room where he stopped and he doesn't look like he shredded tears.

Jameson:

Well... He was already silent, but when he cries he is still. Very still. Accepting his fate, staring at the floor and letting the tears roll down his face. He normally calms down when he is being comforted, usually by Chase who is an amazing hugger.