Multiple head-cannons: #4

//THE NEXT EGO ROADTRIP CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOMEPOINT TOMORROW//

Jackie:

- Shouts when he sings, he can't ever calmly sing or anything.

- Is actually afraid of heights and cats. The one thing he faces everyday.

- LOVES COFFEE.

- Has surprisingly amazing advice for relationships.

Chase:

- Had an emo phase where he would listen to breaking Benjamin on repeat and dyed his hair black, was also the time he got his nose pierced.

- His best subject was physics and history at school.

- Wears the same pair of dusty old, broken vans everyday for years.

- HE HAS SMALL FEET.

Marvin:

- Had a phase of wanted to be in the army but only to get free travelling.

- He once brought home many cats which Jameson helped take them to the vets so they could help them but was only taken down to Marvin's misery.

- Has Jack's man bun but likes to style it so it looks ruffled and stylish.

- Has a phobia of vomit.

Anti:

- His outfits are all black but sometimes the egos would see he wears childish, colourful socks.

- HE HAS SKILLS WITH KNIVES AND BUTTERFLY KNIVES. BOSS SKILLS. Don't mess with him.

- Has a secret draw only he can see filled with pictures of the his S/O and the egos because he just wants to be apart of them, not against them.

- Gets in fights online with people he have never met, eventually hacking them and stealing their money from their bank accounts.

Henrik:

- Wears the softest socks ever because he has cold feet.

- His wardrobe is filled with woolly jumpers and hoodies.

- Has daily phone calls to his children everyday, putting him in a good mood.

- Would accidently call the egos uncle from talking to his children about them. (UNCLE JACKIE AND CHASE OMFG, so cute wtf)

Jameson:

- Has many nicknames... Jay, Jamie, James, JJ, Jameson, Jammie, Jackson, Jacks.

- Loves the arcades and coin machines.

- Can't swim and has to have a floaty.

- Loves to show every ego his Charlie Chapman collection of movies and pictures.

Robbie:

- Bites his nails a lot.

- Is excellent at naming birds he would see.

- Has a night light so he wouldn't think he is all alone.

- Loves everyone so much.