Chapter 75

I was shocked when we arrived at their office. It was so different compared to ours.

"Hello Hetty." Gibbs said with a slight smirk.

"Nice to see you again Gibbs. As well as the rest of you. I called you all in because we have a little issue. Sec Nav was shot at yesterday. He is currently recovering in the hospital monitored by 2 agents at a time. We will switch out through out the next few days. Our job is to figure out who the shooter is, and fast. We have a 2 day limit. We already have some witnesses with sketch artists." She said, gasping for air.

"Ok.. So how about 2 of us relieve the two agents at the hospital, and the rest start working on the case?" Tony offered.

"Sounds like a plan Dinozzo. Kensi, and Lady Dinozzo, set up shop at the hospital relieving the other agents. The rest of you with me and Hetty." Gibbs ordered.

I glanced over at the woman I was to spend the next 8 hours with. She seemed friendly enough. She smiled and waved, as I did the same.

"I'm Kensi.. It's nice to meet you." She smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too." I agreed.

I caught two fast moving objects run into the room through the corner of my eye.

"You have something Nell and Eric?" Hetty asked.

We have a match based on the sketches!" Nell said, handing her a picture with all of the mans information.

"Well lets get to it then. Grab your gear and let's start searching." Gibbs demanded to the rest of the team.

"But boss, what about the boys?" I asked.

"Take em with you. You two can handle it. Tony will be out searching and you can't risk them getting hurt." He answered.

"Ok. Good luck, and be careful." I said to all of them, but caught myself looking towards Tony. He smiled at me, then left with the rest.

"Yay! We get to take care of the babies!" Kensi squealed.

I smiled and handed her Easton.

"That we do. You ready?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, paying attention to nothing but Easton's small features. We loaded the boys up and headed to the hospital.