Chapter 87

The last few days Aiden had been coming to work with us and hanging out with Abby. However today Gibbs took off work and kept both boys home from school. I had no idea what they were up to, I was just glad they were doing it.

"Yes sir. Thank you." I hung up the phone and stood up putting my jacket on.

"Come on Tony. That was Aiden's teacher. She wants to discuss his returning date."

We arrived at the school and walked to Aiden's classroom to be surprised by the sight of Aiden and Easton standing at the front of the room in front of the class. Towards the back of the room sat two empty chairs next to Gibbs waiting for us. We sat next to him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

He just shook his head and pointed to the front of the room.

"Hi. My name is Aiden, but you guys already know that. Here recently I was effected by bullying and did some bad things because of it. But my mommy and daddy told me that I didn't handle it the right way. So, with the help of my brother Easton and grandpa Gibbs, I've decided to handle it in a better way."

Him and Easton both grabbed a end of a long sheet of paper and taped it to the board. The paper read "Pinky Promise Not to Bully."

"I wanted to do something to make sure my friends didn't get teased anymore, so I started a camp.. Camp..." He stuttered.

"Campaign." Easton whispered.

"Yea! A campaign! It's called "Pinky Promise Not to Bully." By putting your pinky print on this paper, you make a pinky promise not to bully." He said as him and Easton l dipped their pinkies into a black ink tray and mad their mark on the paper.

One kid stood up and did the same, then another, and before we knew it the entire class was in line waiting to make their mark.

I wiped my eyes of happy tears as our boys walked back to us with smiles on their faces. Tony and I bent down to their level.

"We are so so proud of you two. What you did, it will change people." I smiled.

We both hugged them tight. A blue eyed blond pig tailed girl with glasses walked up to us. She looked at Aiden for a brief moment before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Thank you." She whispered.

He smiled.

"Anything for you Lily."

Mrs. Johnson walked back to Tony and I.

"You have some pretty amazing kids there, you know that?" She asked.

"We sure do." Tony smiled.