Chapter 125

"1,2,3 lift!" Tony yelled. 

Him and Easton stood on both sides of Easton and Liz's new couch, moving it into its new spot. I was in the kitchen area cooking dinner for everyone. Emerson was helping Liz take down the ornaments off the Christmas tree. 

"Is that it?" Tony asked throwing the pillows on the new couch. 

"Yep. Thank you!" Easton said. 

"How's that food coming along?" Tony asked sitting at the table. 

"Patience." I smirked stirring the soup. 

"You know I called you over here to help with the furniture. Not cook us dinner." Easton said walking up behind me sticking his hand in the pan. 

I smacked it with the spoon. 

"I can take my soup and go home if you'd like?" 

"Well let's not go that far." He smiled licking his fingers. 

"I didn't call for cheap child labor either!" He smiled picking Emerson up and throwing her in the air. 

She squealed and held onto his neck tight. As he laid her back on the floor he got down on the ground and looked under the bare tree. Being the nosey child she is, Emerson laid beside him trying to figure out what he was doing. 

"You see what I see Emmy?" He asked. 

She pointed under the tree. Easton pulled out a small wrapped box from under it. 

"Looks like we missed one. It says to Liz." He said holding it out. 

Confused, she took it from him and began to unwrap it. 

"Who's this from?" She asked. 

As soon as she got the little black box completely unwrapped, Easton took it from her and got down on one knee. 

Trying to step out of their moment, Tony picked up Emerson and walked over to me. I hugged onto him around his waist, smiling from ear to ear. 

"The last 5 years of my life have been the best they could be thanks to you. You are my rock. You keep me going when I want to quite, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He smiled. 

She was speechless. All she could do was nod. He picked her up in a hug and kissed her. 

"Our baby is getting married." I smiled up at Tony.