Chapter 62

On my way home I took the back roads. The route was longer but it took less time because of no traffic. I noticed a car speeding towards me. As much as I wanted to road rage, I just stayed on my side and ignored it. I thought all was fine when he finally passed me. That is until he did a quick U turn and came up behind me and swiped the end of my car, causing my car to spin out and flip.

I sat there in shock. I couldn't move, I was stuck in the seat belt, but I knew I had to get out before he got to me. I tugged and yanked on the seatbelt. Nothing.

I felt water slide down my face. I laid my hand on the top of my head, to find that it wasn't water. I looked at my bloody hand in fear.

I couldn't feel my right leg, my eye was cut open and bleeding. I was in so much pain I started to shiver. Everything was going blurry. I couldn't pass out, I was determined to stay awake although I knew the choice wasn't mine.

Still upside down, I saw the feet of a man walk up next to my face. He bent down to me with a smile on his face.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Dinozzo."

I blinked hard trying to get a clear picture of his face, but I couldn't.

My eyes got real heavy. I felt my head fall back, which was the last thing i remembered.