Chapter 90

"Director wants you two in his office." Gibbs said heading that way.

I looked over at Tony confused. We walked up to his office and knocked on the door. Gibbs was asked to join as well.

"Come in. Take a seat." The director said.

We all sat waiting in anticipation.

"What I'm about to say, none of you at this table are going to like. But what has to be done, has to be done. I can't speak much on the situation because it is top secret. All I can say is Tony is being asked to leave for a while. I can't say where or how, but it has to happen."

"How long." Gibbs asked.

"That's the part you won't like. Indefinitely." He answered.

"No. Not happening." Tony said as he stood up attempting to leave.

"Sit down Mr. Dinozzo. Now." He demanded.

Tony stopped in his tracks. He turned around and glared at the director.

"It's not a choice, Dinozzo."

"I have a wife and kids Director. I have two little boys that don't need to grow up without a father. I have a wife who doesn't need to become a single mom and raise them on her own. I have a family who needs me. How can you expect me to just get up and leave them for who knows how long?!" He yelled.
"I'm not doing it. End of story." Tony argued.

"It's not a question, it's a demand. End of story. You leave in the morning."