Chapter 14

We tried to just play it cool. We knew it was just a friendly hug. Why sound guilty?

"Hey guys." We both stepped out of the elevator and headed towards Abby's lab.

They slowly followed us. Tony stared at us.

"Do you like each other?"

At the same time McGee and myself both yelled,

"NO!" "I don't like McGee like that! He's like my big brother! He just kinda took me under his wing, we just became good friends!"

"Exactly! She the newbie! I'm just watching over her! She reminds me of my little sister!!"

"We are pretty close, yes. But not in that way at all."

"...promise?" Tony asked.

"I promise tony."

"Why did you care Abby?" McGee asked.
She looked at him as if her were stupid.

I thought to myself "ABBY LIKE TIMMY!!!! AWW!!" But trust me, I kept it to myself.

"I hugged McGee to thank him for keeping a secret for me." I looked over at Tony. He knew exactly what I was talking about. Suddenly I saw this huge weight lift off his shoulders.

"I believe you." Tony accepted.

"You four done hiding what ever it is you are hiding from me?" I heard Gibbs's voice but I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I caught a moving image in the corner of my eye. He was on a monitor via video chat.
"You three, down here now! You have work to do."