Chapter 63

Tony's POV

I looked down at my watch. It had been 2 hours since Anna had left to go do what ever it was she was doing. All of our stuff was packed, I was just waiting for her.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. To my surprise, a male voice answered.

"Um.. Hello? Who is this?"

"Who do you think this is Dinozzo?"

"Boss? Why do you have her phone?"

"Did your wife not tell you?"

"Actually that's why I was calling. I'm looking for her, she isn't home. Do you know where she is?" I asked.

The phone got quiet.

"That's not good. She left over an hour ago. She should have been home about 30 minutes ago." He finally answered. My heart stopped.

"I'll drop your kids off to the babysitters. Get Abby and McGee. We will find her." He said.

I jumped in the car and headed straight to the babysitters to meet Gibbs. After we dropped the boys off, Gibbs got in the car with me and we headed off to search for her.

We drove her normal route home. She was nowhere to be found. We sat on the side of the rode, confused on what to do next. Then it hit me.

"The back roads."

"Huh?" Gibbs asked.

I squealed my tires and sped off toward the back roads.

"The back roads. She takes the back roads to avoid traffic."

I drove for a few minutes, until I saw my worst nightmare. I hit the breaks fast.

"Oh my God."

I was staring at her destroyed and flipped car. I jumped out the car and ran over to it as fast as I could. I laid on the ground and looked inside the car. I looked at Gibbs.

"She's not here."