Chapter 103

My eyes shot open fast. Tony turned over in bed and looked at me.

"Ow!" Tony frowned.

"You felt that?" I asked.

"Well you are laying close to me, so yes."

"You just got the aftershock of the kick, imagine how I feel. I'm being beaten up from the inside!"

"In a few hours she will be beating us up from the outside." He smirked.

Aiden lightly knocked on the bedroom door. Him and Easton walked in.

"We are leaving for school. We will head to the hospital right after school."

He kissed my head. Easton copied.

"If anything happens before then, I will have Gibbs sign you both out. Be carful and I'll see you this afternoon." I said.

They left the house. Tony and I got up and got dressed, loaded up the car, and finished up some last minute things to get ready for the baby.

"Do you mind if I stop by the office before? I'm really sorry, but I have to take care of some paper work before I leave for a while." Tony sighed.

"That's fine. I actually want to stop by. I miss that place. It's been a month." I said.

We rode up to the squad room in the elevator. The doors opened and we headed to the center. Tony's seat was occupied by Gibbs and mine by Abby. There still sat one empty desk, 5 months after Gibbs retired.

"I thought you were suppose to be having a kid or something?" McGee asked.

"Yea, something like that. I'm not being admitted until noon though." I answered.

Tony sat at the empty desk and typed away.

"It's about time. When is your due date?" Gibbs asked.

"Two days ago." I smirked.

"She doesn't want out does she?"

"Guess not."

"Ok done. You ready?" Tony asked.

I nodded.

"Good luck!" Abby smiled as we left the building.