Chapter 36

After work Tony drove us all home.

"I can stay with you tonight and help if you want?" He offered.

"Up to you. You don't have to, I don't think sleep will be an option."

Tony took sleeping Easton out of his car seat and held him close. He couldn't get enough of that little boy. We headed upstairs, I was carrying everything from coop's house of Easton's and Tony was holding Easton. I fiddled for my keys and opened the door to my apartment. To my surprise, Gibbs was sitting on my couch waiting for me.

"Um hi. What are you doing here?"

"I figured he would need somewhere to sleep. I went to your brothers and got all of the stuff out of his room and set it up in an empty room for you."

My heart stopped. Which room? Because one of them had all of Tony's clothes in it as we attempted to start moving all his stuff in my apartment so we could live together.

"Come on I'll show you." Gibbs led the way to the room.

Tony and I followed, stressed to the max.

"Here. It's not beautiful, but it's permanent enough."

"Wow. Thank you so much Gibbs." I thanked him and hugged him.

Tony laid Easton in his crib and laid a blanket over top of him. Easton snuggled up and let out the cutest little snore. We all smiled. Gibbs looked at the two of us.

"There something you two want to tell me."

Crap.

"You know?" Tony asked.

"All your clothes are in that room. There are pictures of you two everywhere. You think Dinozzo? You know my rules and you know how I feel about all this."

"I'm sorry boss. It just kind of happened. It's not like we asked for it to." I argued.

"We are moving in together, getting married, and raising that baby together Gibbs. Rather you like it or not." Tony said.

He looked at us.

"Normally I wouldn't allow this and you know that. But taking a baby in that isn't your own is a hard job. And it takes a real man to help when you don't have to." He looked at tony.  

"I'm proud of you two, rather you are breaking my rules or not."

"So.. We are ok then?" Tony asked.

Gibbs nodded.