Chapter 105

The only parts of my body I could feel were my arms and my head. The bottom half of me was blocked by a blue sheet. The only thing I could see was Tony towering over me in a a full blue outfit from the hair cover to the shoe cover.

He held on to my hand tight and focused on me.

"I'm ok Tony." I said.

"I know, but I'm still scared."

Our gaze was interrupted by a light, beautiful cry. Tony was handed the small child in a light pink blanket, which he lightly laid in my arms. I softly rubbed our new daughter's small head with my thumb. Tony bent down and kissed her forehead, then mine. I looked up at him. He had a smile on his face and tears in his eyes. I smiled and wiped under his eyes. Our daughter was finally here.

As the nurses took me back to my original room, I saw everyone waiting outside the door; Aiden, Easton, and Liz, McGee, Abby and Thomas, and Gibbs. Aiden and Easton followed us in.

"Where is she? Is she ok?" Easton asked.

"She's perfect. They will bring her in in a couple minutes. They are cleaning her up." I answered.

"Why didn't the others come in?" Tony asked.

"They wanted to give some time to the family." Aiden answered.

"Knock knock." We heard a female voice whisper as the door slowly opened. A nurse rolled in a small bed on wheels, housing our sleeping baby girl wrapped in a soft, light pink blanket.

"Congratulations." The nurse said with a smile as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Tony lifted her small body out of the bed and handed her to me. All three boys stood over me, looking at her.

"She's beautiful." Easton smiled.

"I'm no longer the youngest finally!" Aiden cheered.

I looked up at Tony.

"Get the piece of paper out of my jacket pocket." I requested.

He took it out and opened it up.

"Oh!"

He placed it on the table beside me, along with his version of the same list.

"Let's name her." He smiled.

After a few minutes, Tony pointed at the paper and looked at me.

"It's perfect." I smiled.