Chapter 89

"Hello? McGee, it is 4:30 am. What the heck do you want?... Are you ok?... Ok, see you in a few. Bye." I hung up my cell phone.

Tony rolled over in the bed and looked at me rubbing his eyes.

"What did he want?" He asked, yawning.

"He wants us at their house in 30 minutes. He wouldn't say why. Get the boys up. Just leave them in their pj's and stick them in the car. I'm sure they will just sleep." I said, getting dressed.

"Are they ok?" He asked.

"No idea."

When we arrived at McGee and Abby's, Gibbs's vehicle was also in the driveway. That made my heart drop. Tony grabbed sleeping Aiden and headed inside.

"Come on Easton." I said holding my hand out.

He grabbed my hand and had multiple toy trucks in the other.

"Finally!" McGee said opening the door.

"Do you know how hard it is to get two sleeping children awake and functioning at 4:30 in the morning." Tony answered, laying Aiden on the couch beside Gibbs.

Still sleeping, Aiden made himself comfortable, laying his head on Gibbs. Gibbs smiled.

"Well since everyone is here now, we have someone we want you guys to meet."

About that time, Abby walked into the room holding a little boy in her arms, smile a mile long.

"Everyone, this is Thomas. Thomas is 5 years old and in Kindergarten. He is also our new son." Abby announced.

She set him on his feet so he was standing in front of everyone. He appeared scared, yet relieved. Easton ran over to the new face.

"I'm 5 too!" He exclaimed.

"You are?"

"Mhhm!" He nodded.

Thomas smiled.

"You want to play with my trucks?" Easton asked.

The small boy smiled and nodded.

"I'll show you my new room and we can play in there! Follow me!"

The two boys ran off to the back of the house. We all smiled.

"Sorry we called you so early. We picked him up at the airport this morning at 3. We couldn't wait for you guys to meet him." Abby said.

"Don't you dare apologize for that." I smiled and hugged her and McGee right.

"Congratulation mom and dad." I whispered.