Chapter 12: Morning

Blue's P.O.V

   I was In my room, when Yn walked in.
"Oh hey Yn, you ok?"
"No, have you seen Blackenend, or Pink, even Purple?"
"No, I haven't do you want me to help look for them?"
"No, ai was just curious. Thats all."
"Ok"
"But they'll come up sometime. Im sure."
"Me too"

...

Narrator's P.O.V

   Blue and Yn started to talk, and they began to have a decent conversation. Brown was patroling everywhere. Cyan was with Blackenend and was playing with Mini. Brown was patroling the hallway where the rooms were, Purple and Pink shared a room, Like Orange and Red, also like Lime and Green. Brown knocked on Pink and Purples door. No awnser. Brown knocked again. Brown sighed and opened the door. He walked in and the lights were off in the room. He turned on the light. He returned his gaze.

:|▪︎!BODY/S REPORTED!▪︎|:

Yn's P.O.V

  Whe all were telaported to the caf. A body was reported. Blue held me close. Brown was panicky, freaking out. Cyan clung to Blackenend.
"Brown, what happened!?" I asked.
"Ach du lieber Gott!  Es war lila und pink!  Oh mein Gott, oh mein Gott!  nicht meine Freunde!  oh nein oh nein!  Oh mein Gott würde alle sterben !!!  Sie waren in ihrem Zimmer!  Blut war überall!  Ach du lieber Gott!  es war schrecklich, schrecklich!  Da war Blut an den Wänden!  Es war wie in einem Krimi oder einer Mordshow!  Ach du lieber Gott!!  wir werden alle sterben !!!!" (Oh my god! It was Purple and Pink! oh my gid oh my god! not my friends! oh no oh no! oh my were all gonna die!!! they were in their room! blood was everywhere! oh my god! it was horrible, horrifying! there was blood on the walls! it was like in a murder mystery or a murder show! oh my god!! we're all gonna diee!!!!) [Please tell me if I did that incorrect, I am still learning lol]  Brown cried out.
"What'd he say? I dont know any German?" I whispered to Blue, He shrugged.  Cyan spoke up.
"I k-know,"
"ohh lila!  Rosa!  Ach du lieber Gott!  wir werden alle sterben!" (Ohh Purple! Pink! Oh my god! We're all gonna die!) Brown cried out again.
"Theses are h-his exact words, Oh my god! It was Purple and Pink! oh my gid oh my god! not my friends! oh no oh no! oh my were all gonna die!!! they were in their room! blood was everywhere! oh my god! it was horrible, horrifying! there was blood on the walls! it was like in a murder mystery or a murder show! oh my god!! we're all gonna diee!!!!" Cyan whispered. I went over to Brown and Hugged him.
"Shhhh" I started to comfort Brown. Brown sobbed and let out a few German words, which Cyan translated. Cyan knew German, and, I think russian, Impressive. Blackenend held her close, and I knew what happened. I knew, after Blackenend woke up, he stormed away, pissed. And I guess his anger got the best of him, and he killed Purple and Pink. Now it was just myself, Blue, Brown, Yellow, Cyan, Mini, and Blackenend. Yellow helped Brown to his room and stayed with him after the meeting. I stuck with Blue. We went to Blues room, and we laid in his bed. No not cuddling. Just laid there, and and we both were starring at the ceiling. None of us said a word. Then I started to think back. Why was Blackened angry at me? What was he going to say if I hadn't ran. Why hasn't he killed me yet? How is he still on the ship, even though almost everyone is susing him or sused him? Why is Blackenend the way his is? Thoses questions filled my head. I looked at Blue and thought, Is Blackenend going to hurt Cyan, Yellow, Brown, or Blue next? Or, am I next? I got up, and Blue spring to his feet.
"Where do you think your going? You cant go out by yourself." Blue said.
"Drink." I said, nodding to the door.
"Ok, but Im comming along" we walked to the Cafeteria,  and into the kitchen. I grabbed a water, Blue grabed a Pepsi. Even though, I hate pepsi, and Pepsi also says "Is Ded" filpped, I put up no protest. And we walked back to the room, and I soon fell asleep on Blue's chest. I don't know how, but, it was warm, cozy, and I felt safe in his embrace. And so, I didnt move. I listened to his beating beat, and his slow, deep breaths. Which to me was a lullaby.

(Heyyy dont mind the picture, I got bored, and I just randomly did that, sorry!)