Chapter Two: The explaining

Y/N's P.O.V.

"B-Blackenend, is his name." Blue answered in a hoarsely voice.
"Why is that his name?" Y/N asked.
"W-well, his suit color is black, and no one trusts him. And well, " Blue paused before lowering his voice so I'd have to lean in closer. "you have to promise no to say...." Blue said.
"I swear." I said.
"Well, I witness him," Blue took a deep breath in.
" killing the last crewmate. It was dark green. No, not this green now, I mean before us. Blackened is guaranteed to be the eldest. He was here way before us. Once, I saw him covered in a red substance, 99% sure that it was blood, but I dont know where it came from. And, sometimes the doors will lock, and he'd be stuck with me, but he would always disappear. Then when the doors would open, he'd be outside doing 'Tasks' so no one knew what was going on. But everyone doesn't know the things I know. But you can find Cyan always near him. But Blackened trys to push her away, but it never works, b-"
" hey! Have you guys seen Black around? He disappeared again!" I turned around to see who made the voice. A girl in a cyan suit. Cyan. Blue stood and walked over to Cyan and started to direct her in the way which he thought Blackenend went. I stood up quickly and jogged over to Cyan.
" hey, do you mind if I steal you for a bit?" I said. Cyan gasped.
"Noo dont steal me!! I have Mini to care for!" She cried. Blue shivered. Then I saw out of the corner of my eye, Blackenend.
"No no no. I ment talk to you!" I said.
"Oh, sure!" Cyan said. I took a hold of Cyan's hand and Blue's hand and dragged them to my room to talk.

Blue's P.O.V.

Y/N took a hold of my hand and began to drag me and Cyan to a room. I blushed. Thank the God that no one could see my scarlet face. I had a crush on Y/N for awhile now. I never had someone take a hold of my hand and drag me along like a rag doll before. But I knew Blackened is going to follow us because we have Cyan. But I hope Y/N knew that, and I hoped that Blackenend wasn't going to be angry at Y/N taking Cyan away from eye view from Blackenend. Blackenend disappeared when I looked back to see if he was following us. I am sure he knew Cyan had a Mini. So, I'm sure he was just making sure we weren't going to take her away and never give her back. Then I heard Y/N open the door to his/her bedroom. He/she dragged us all in and slammed the door closed. I noticed there was a vent. Oh no.

Blackenend's P.O.V.

I sat under the vent door under the male's/girl's room. I knew they had my Cyan. I knew they were going to ask her about me. I was about to pop out of the vent, but then I heard the girlish/boyish voice of the girl/boy.
"So, Cyan, what do you know about Blackenend?" He/she asked.
"Who?" Cyan asked. She didnt know my real name from other than Blackie. At least Mini knew me as Black.
"Black." Blue's voice translated.
"Ohhhh!!! Blackie?! He is sooooo nice! He's my bestie!" Cyan exclaimed. I heard the male/Female giggle a bit. That filled me with rage. Does he/she think that they can just come in and be in charge of the crew and make fun of what MY Cyan calls me? No way. For anything, I'm in charge of the crew!! I growled. The room went silent.
"What was that?" Blue asked.
"I knowww!" Cyan exclaimed.
"Who?" The Female/male asked.
"Blackie! I can memorize that noise anywhere!!" Cyan said. I heard footsteps head twords me. I lunged out if the view and saddly my horn scrapped on the vent walls and made a large scraping noise.
"Somethings in the vents!!!" Blue yelled. Dang it. Someone opened the vent door. I sat in the darkness of the shadows, waiting.