Chapter Five: The kill

Y/N's P.O.V.

I ran to find Blue. Then I thought, 'who's Mini?' I asked myself. Then I was running and I ran into something big and hard.
"Zoo down."(slow) Blackenend's voice said. I gulped. I looked up. Blackenend stepped to the side. Blue was eating lunch. I ran to him and sat beside him.
"Hey." I said. Blue turned to me.
"Hallo." Blue said.
"What you eating?" I asked.
"Food." Blue smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm eating some salad. Why, w- Y/N!! What happened to your face?" He cupped my cheek.
"That's what I wanted to talk about." I said, looking over my shoulder. Blackenend wasn't there. Blue nodded.

Blue's P.O.V.

I looked Y/N up and down worried. What had happened to his/her cheek? Then he/she looked down, and grabbed my hand.
"Come." She whispered. I looked around for "Him" Nowhere to be found. I grabbed my salad, got up and followed Y/N. He/She led me to her room. She/He closed his/her room door behind me. He/she sat down on the cot. I sat beside him/her. His/her room was colored with his/her suit colors, f/c ceiling, f/c floor. F/c bed, f/c everything! But I could tell he/she liked f/c alot. I turned to look in his/her e/c eyes. They were dull, and not the usual bright e/c. I wanted to kiss her/him. But I knew I shouldn't do such things related to that concept.
"First, yes my cheek. Well, nothing happened to me, s-" Y/N started.
"Then where did that blood come from?" I asked, but then I felt bad for interrupting.
"Sorry I-"
"No it's fine. But, that blood," he/she touched his/her cheek.
"That blood is from,"
"What?"
"No, not a 'what' a-a who." My eyes grew wide.
"A-a w-who?" I said in a horse voice.
"Yes a who."
"Who's blood is it belong too?"
"O-Orange... dont get scared please it was Blackenend!"
"How did Orange's blood get on you when you were nowhere near him?"
"Well, Blackenend kinda, well-well kinda,"
"Say it, I believe in you, continue."
"Took me and warned me about asking questions about him to Cyan."
"Wait, what?"
"..."
"Ok, that doesn't have anything to do with the blood on your face Y/N."
"His hands were coated in the blood!!" Y/N yelled.
"Ok, ok, ok. I believe you, but-but, why?" I asked Y/N just shook his/her head.
"I c-cant, I won't. I-Im s-sorry!" Y/N exclaimed and ran out of the room. I chased after him/her. Not know what to do next.

Blackenend's P. O.V.

I was sitting down in the cafeteria, then Y/N came running in and past me. Blue was not to far behind yelling for Y/N. I growled at how childish they are behaving. I took a bite out of my cereal bar I was eating. I looked around then my head started to hurt. Oh no. I jumped up and ran to my room. I wasn't going to risk anything, I knew what was happening, and I knew I needed to get to my room fast. This wasnt good.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I ran. I felt bad for running out like that, but, with Blackenend, I was scared. He had Orange's blood on him. That was what frightened me. I ran and ran. I heard Blue call after me. I ran into electrical and stopped dead.  On the floor lay Lime's body. Ripped in half in a pool of his own blood. I saw his back bone. I saw everything that was inside of him. His Organs, his bones, everything. I screamed. Blue ran in and gasped. Blue got his report button out and pushed it. Then my helmet screened "Body Found!" Then we all were telaported to the cafeteria. Everyone was confused.
"What? Where?" Brown asked. I broke down, Blue held me close.
"It was in electrical, and it was Lime." Blue said. Blackenend stepped out of the huddle. I thought that was Sus, but Blackenend was never a group person. So it made sense.
"Who do it?" Pink asked.
"We dont know." Blue answered.
"Skip." Red said. The there was a popping noise, marking that someone voted. I skipped too. We all skipped the poll showed. So everyone accompanied me and Blue on our tasks. But Blackenend did his usual, disappearing like always. And I didnt see him for the next few days.