Chapter Three: The attack

Y/N's P.O.V.

Blue opened the vent, and was starring in the vents deep, dark features. I crawled over to Blue and looked in. Darkness. The the sound of a door opening caught my attention. I turned around to see who it was. Cyan.
"Where are you heading?" I asked. Blue was facing Cyan too. Then Cyan giggled and then it got dark, a hollagram appeared infront of me saying the lights level drop to 0%. Then the floor vibrated and something came onto the floor. I heard a low growl. Something ran past me and Blue and grabbed Cyan's hand and drug her away. Then another thump came, this time, me and Blue were called,
"HELP ME GET HER BACK NOW BLUE AND WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS!" Blackened's voice boomed, I flinched and jumped up to chase after Blackenend. Blue not to far behind. I couldn't see but the out lines of things when the red siren light came on. But for Blackened, he turned at the perfect timing every time. 'Sus...'I thought. I ran into a few walls but quickly recovered and continued to race after whatever Blackened was racing after. We all finally ended up in the security room, the door slammed behind blue, security cameras were aloomanating the room with the glowing screens, Blackenend was on top of the vents, guarding them, Blue was beside me and, Orange? Orange had Cyan's arm. Blackenend growled.
"LET HER GO NOW ORRRRRANGE!!" Blackenend commanded, his voice made me want to obey in fear, the kind of fear that shook you to the bone. Orange wickedly laughed. Orange pulled something out of his pocket, an knife!!! He was an imposter!!!
"STOP YOU!" I yelled. Orange laughed.
"What are you going to do about it?" Orange asked. I pulled out my portable alarm button. Orange hesitated. I smiled.
"Don't you darrrrre-" Blackenend growled, but I pushed the button before he could finished. We all were telaported to the cafeteria. Blackenend ran up to Orange and snatched Cyan out of his grip. Then I yelled,
"ORANGE! ITS ORANGE!!" I yelled as I pushed the voting button for Orange. Then I switched tabs and pulled a video up from my cam in my helmet, and sent it to the mainscreen so everyone could see Orange with a knife to Cyan. There was alot gasps and disapproval comments. Then everyone voted Orange. The the poll results came up, Orange voted me and everyone else voted him, but Blackenend, he never voted. Before anyone could react, Blackenend jumped up and snatched Oranges neck and lifted him off of the ground. We all gasped, but did nothing, because we all thought Blackenend was going to toss Orange out into the Void, or at least that was what I thought, the others must've been to scared to step up to him. Then Blackenend commanded,
"Cyan, wherrrres yourrrr kid?"
"Napping." Cyan said.
"Close yourrrrr eyes" Blackened said. Cyan did what she was told. Then Blackened put Orange into a choke-out position with Oranges neck hidden within Blackened's elbow/high fore-arm. Then moved his arm out wards and had his hand on Oranges neck. Then Blackened did the unexpected. Blackened broke his neck, then ripped off his head. Blackenend tossed the body on the floor. Everyone was frozen to the spot. Blackenend growled in warning and disappeared into the shadows.
"Can I open my eyes now?" Cyan asked, Blue unfroze his feet and moved his gaze over to Cyan and walked towards her and patted her shoulder and lead her into a different room. I unfroze alzo and checked the status of the personnel. 10 crewmates left, with one imposter Among Us. I turned to see a brown suit and a red suit picking up Orange's corpse and a green suited person was at the airtight lock, opening the door for the other two to toss the limp body out into the Void. I walked to the admin to look for Cyan and Blue, I walked silently. Then I turned into a dark hallway, that was promising trouble. I started to walk, and was about to turn on my light to see here I was walking until a unknown hand reached out and took a hold of my forearm and pulled me elsewhere to my destination.