Chapter Eight: Voted Out

Blackenend's P.O.V

I sat there watching them all vote from the shadows. The poll came up as Red, I looked around no Red. So I decided to go look for him, until Red appeared out of the hallway. Blue and Green grabbed Red and drug him to the Airtight lock to where the opening of the ship was, Red was screaming. An tentical came out from the middle of his stomach,  his face was horrified at the sight. He didn't even know. How stupid. I smirked. "Red was an imposter. 1 Imposter remains" The screen said. The crewmates cheered. Then I stepped in.
"Jou all knew dar iz one impozterr levt?(left)" I said. Ruining the mood. Everyone eyed each other suspiciously. I walked out into the hallway and headed for my room untill...
"Where do you think your going?" Y/N asked. I grumbled at that.
"Mh rrrrom." I said, turning my back on her/him.
"Well I'm coming" Y/N said, in a sassy tone. I wiped around and got in her face and hissed,
"Surrrre, an I'll hannnng jou varrre noone cun zee jou." Y/N jumped at that, and I sensed the fear radiating off of him/her.
"You know that's mad Sus right?" Y/N said. I smirked.
"Zuz? Phhhhshh... jou dunt knew Zuz, avterrr all, jour being zuz. Wanting tu fallow mh. Jou mey vant tu kill mh in mh rrrrom cauz noone jos in darr," I said. He/she made a face.
" yeah, but Red was an imposter. Sooooooo, its ether you, me, cyan, blue, pink, green, lime, brown,-"
"Hey! Blue needs you both!!! Comeon!" Pink yelled.  I grumbled at that. Me and Y/N walked to the cafeteria.

Y/N's P.O.V.

  Me an Blackenend walked to the Caf. Blue and everyone else was there waiting by the center table.
"What happened!?" I asked. Blackenend scowled.
"Next week we should be getting a new recruiter," Blue said, clearly excited. "And B-Blackenend your g-gonna help her around the ship." I looked over to Blackenend. He wasnt happy. Not in the least bit. I scanned the room. Everyone was here, but those who died. I sighed at that thought. I felt bad for white. I could never know that there was three imposters Among Us. But there is one more. And ill be damned if my middle name is Detective. I scanned the room again. Everyone looks innocent, yes, even Blackenend does, surprisingly. Everyone looks clear. But we all know that some one is pulling an act. Someone on here is an alien. An alien that eats us for a snack. But poor red didn't even know he was an imposter. But the view of everything inside of him was terrible. I shook my head. I had to stop thinking about the past. Had too. I have to get my head in the game. We have one more imposter to take care of. And I will not stop till their dead and get what they deserve. Those monsters. Then something poured on my head and it was Ice Colddd!!
"AHHH-HHH! C-C-COLLLLD!!! BRRRR!" I screeched. Blue snickered. It was cold water. The others but Blackenend, Cyan, Lime, and green where dying if laughter. Cyan had a cunfuzled look on her face. I grumbled and stormed to the baths to clean myself up and get warm. Someone was following me. I turned around quickly, it was Cyan.
"Cyan!" I yelled. "What are you doing!?"
"Well, just making sure your ok!" She said with an adorable little smile on her face. I giggled.
"I'm fine, thank you." I said, smiled smiling.

For the next few days, everyone was no doubt,  morning over the deaths of the other crewmates. They were all wandering around, hopelessly. I bumbed into Blue.
"Oh hey Blue! What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Nothing, just checking on other fellow Crewmates!" He smiled.
"Oh! Ok, uhm, I'm having a bit of difficulty with the wires, can you help me?" I asked. Blue blushed.
"Sure." He said, putting his hands over mine. They where about my size. He moved my hands, directing what to do in the wires, and told me how to do each step, in a very detailed way. He must be enjoying himself. I smiled.

"Thanks Blue"

Heyyyy, it's me again. Sorry it took me so long! I forgot to finish this! Opps! Ahh yes, 777 word count and the last sentence.  Yaaay, I accomplished something for the first time in my lifffeeee! Well have a good day/night/etc. Happy Halloween! I might do a Halloween chapter if you all like!! Byyyye!

-RussianImposter