Chapter Six: Who to trust

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room and I was thinking.
" Who killed Lime? Why? When? Why Lime out of us all? Why not me? Why did me and Blue have to find his mangled body? Why in electrical? What happened? Who's the Imposter? Did Lime put up a fight, or did he be scared to put up a fight. Did he try to let us know?" I was baffled. Then I got a idea. I got up and opened my door and shut it behind me. I started to walk. Then I ran into Brown.
"Oja! Hallo (german for hello if you cant tell ^^) dar f/c! hoja (how) dugen?(doing). " he asked in a German accent.
"Hi! Do you know where Cyan is?" I asked.
"Vith vak (black) ji zink..." he scratched his helmet. " Ja (german for yes) jhe (she) iz." He said. He strode away. I walked to Blackenend's room. I looked at the door. I opened it or tried.
"Sirry cant come in now!!" Cyan's voice came through the door.
"Why?" I asked.
"Well, there's a bit of a situation here..." I heard banging and snarling. Then a voice I would never forget, a deep, dark, snappy voice.
"CYAAAN ZUUUT UPP" It growled. I heard Cyan whimper. Then I got heated very quickly. No one should yell or comand Cyan like that! So I shoved the door and pushed Cyan out of the way and was about to fight someone until I noticed who it was. I stopped dead. Cyan scurried to shut the door. Blackenend had claws, and his helmet was split in half with pitch black tenticals coming out of the mouth I supposed, and I saw huge, white, possibly 4 inch long fangs and pointed teeth. The mess of tenticals. Then everything when fuzzy as i hit the floor.

...

I woke up to people's voices. I rubbed my eyes and then opened them. I had noticed that I didnt have my helmet on. Cyan and Blackenend sitting beside me. I screeched when I saw him. Cyan put her hands on my shoulder to stop me.
"No no no, its ok! It's ok! He won't hurt hurt you!!" Cyan cried. I had my eyes glued on him. He looked normal, but I knew he wasn't.
"Y-yo-your-your the i-imm-immp-impo-Imposter!!" I squeaked. He looked down.
"No, his an Inpasta!"Blackenend smiled.
"You killed Lime! Why, why did you do it? Why would you do such a thing, he never did anything to you or us!"
"I knew. I'm sorry, but-but-" a tentical slipped out of his visor.
"I-I didnt k-el 'Im. I zost kuntral. (Control) I didnt kel (kill) 'im. I didnt veen tu. I-"
"Its ok Blackie.Its ok." Cyan rubbed his arm. Blackenend studied his claws. I started to sob. Was he gonna kill me if I told everyone that he was the Imposter. Or would they just say "eh knew it, he's Sus anyway." Or would they freak? I didnt notice Cyan rubbing my arm. I collapsed into her and broke down. My dam broke. Then I felt a pat on my shoulder. I turned to see who, and it was Blackenend. I shrunk away. I was so stressed with this information. And I was scared.

Blue's P.O.V.

I was looking for Y/N, when I ran into Pink.
" oh hey Pink, how ya been?" I asked with a warm smile.
"Actually really super duper well! Thank you Blue! How have you been? How has f/c been doing? Is he/she enjoying the trip? Is he/she ok? Red has been reading alot of books lately about romance. Are you guys gonna get together?" I laughed at how Pink threw all that out there like she always had.
"Yes, she's/he's doing fine. And no, I dont think we will get together. And I am actually looking for him/her. Do you know where he/she headed off too? Any idea perhaps." I asked Pink, she just shook her head no.
"Nope sorry there fellow. Haven't seen f/c in awhile now." I sighed. I waved goodbye and started to walk. Then there started my journey again to find Y/N again with no leads.