Chapter One: The Encounter

Narrator P.O.V.

Y/N was sitting beside his/her crewmates about to be sent into space in just under thirty minutes, there was ten of them, Y/N didnt know everyone's name but blue, but there was a guessing that their names were their colors, but who knows. There was a Red, Blue, Lime, Green, Cyan, Orange, Pink, Brown, White, and Black. But, Black was very suspicious. He had black horns that curled around themselves, black visor, black suit, black everything! Y/N tried to figure out whom he was, but no one spoke about him. They all would cower and cringe in fear at the word "Black". They were all scared of him. But Y/N didn't understand why.

Time skip...

Y/N was sitting at a table when Blue walked up to him/her.
"Hey Y/N!! How is your day going?" Blue asked. Y/N was just finishing his/her breakfast, he/she usually never had breakfast.
"Fine, who cooked this, fantastic!!" Y/N exclaimed. Blue looked around, avoiding Y/N's face. He was avoiding saying "His" name. So, he just looked down at his boots.
"Blue?" Y/N asked. Y/N was worried. Blue looked Y/N in the eye, then he took a deep breath.
"Its Black that cooked it, isnt it?" Y/N said, Blue cringed at Y/N said that. Blue shook his head yes. The a shadow fell over the two crewmates, Blue froze. Y/N dropped his/her fork, starring at the shadow's sorce.

Blackenend's P.O.V.

I stood over Blue. He was as stiff as the table. I spoke, and it shook the room, well because my voice can do that, and that's why I barely speak, so I speak little.
"What arrrrre you two talking about?" I asked short and choppy. Blue flinched at my voice. But the other one, he/she jumped out of his/her seat and fell on his/hers back. I didnt move from my spot. Blue didnt face me. I couldn't help but notice that the female/Male was eating some of the breakfast I made. I growled. He/she scrambled onto the original place that he/she was at before.
"We were talking about nothing," the other crewmates said, in the (two favorite colors) suit. I growled in return.
"We w-w-were t-talking a-a-about y-you-" Blue stuttered. I liked it when they would stutter when I spoke, I found it funny, and it made me feel powerful. So I continued to scare them, but the new crewmate, I will try to break. The only one I cant break is Cyan. She just isnt scared of me. That deeply impressed me, from me being the first in this "crew" and not dieing. That was impressive. But there is a reason why I haven't died yet...
"Who are you, ya creepy, weird, tall, black thing with satin's horns?" He/she asked. I growled. Blue shook both of his hands infront of his face in warning. I shoved blue out of the way and picked up the newbie by the collar. The newbie started to gasp for air, as if I was choking him/her. Blue sprung forward and cling to my upraised arm, trying to help the newbie. The newbie was tapping my arm repeatedly. I didnt understand why, it has been a long time since I have set foot on earth. Blue let go of my arm and said in a weak voice,
"Put him/her down! Your k-killing him/her!" He said. I refused. That brat managed to weasel out of my grip and fell to the floor, which was a long fall. He/she gasped for air, clutching his/her stomach. I bent down and pointed to my self then to Blue and said the two words "He Explain" I got up and stormed away.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sat there, holding my belly and gasping for air. Blue rushed to my need. He helped me up and sat me down on the bench. 'Who Was That Guy?!' I asked myself. 'What Did He Mean By He Explain, And Why Did He Point To Himself The To Blue Back And Forwards?' I asked again to my confused brain. Blue sighed.
"sorry about him, he doesn't like people calling him things like that. But you are right about him being tall and scary, hes a skyscraper!" Blue giggled.
"Who is he?" I asked between gasps for air.