Halloween Chapter

Boo! Did I scare you? No? :( *Blackenend rolls eyes in background* shhhhh Blackenend,  leave me alone lol. Go somewhere else, ya creepo, *Blackenend  leaves, annoyed.* Hiii everyone, I wanted to make a halloween chapter! This is just a small bit. Nothing big. Fyi, the chapters are in pause for this! Sence its almost Halloween,  if figured to make a Halloween chapter, hope you'll love it! I just watched the Goosebumps movies! More like benged watched them lol. Happy Halloween!

Yn's P.O.V.

   I walked out of Medbay and was wereing my (insert your costume, no ideas Oof :<) costume. Pink was a sugar skeleton, Brown was a brown paper bag pumpkin, the usual,  but hus paper hat had a pumpkin face, Blue was a Egg, not surprised. Purple was a milkshake, lime was an ghost, and green was a witch. Yellow was an lemon. Interesting. Cyan was an cat, Blackenend, I was surprised to see him dressed up. He had a torn red plad shirt, torn Jean's, werewolf ears, even a tail. Dang, that matched him well, a grump, mean. Scary, tall, and dark. I walked up to Cyan and patted her head.
"Nyaaa!?" Cyan said. I giggled, Blackenend growled in the corner.
"Hey cyan kitty! Your a cat this year! Happy Halloween!" I said. She smiled.
"Happy Halloween Yn!" She cheered. I smiled too.
"Soooo, wheres your friend?" I asked.
"Oh Black? Hes around here somewhere. Oh did you know we can use the stars for moons for Halloween?" She asked. I nodded.
"I sure did know that, cool huh?" I asked.
"It sure is! I didn't know we had candy on this ship! Did you know? I saw it in the cafeteria! Ohhh there's gummy bears!" Cyan said, happily. Someone walked up behind me. I turned to see a egg-slent Blue.
"What an eggslent costume you two!" Blue greeted.
"Happy Halloween Blue!"Cyan said.
"Yeah happy Halloween!" I said back. Blue smilled.
"What are you supposed to be?" Blue asked.
"A (insert costume here)!!" I cheered. Blue made an "ohhhhhhh I see it nowwww" sound. Then I felt a large hand on my shoulder, it pushed me to the side and moved me out of the way.
"Huh!?" I asked. It was Blackenend. He pulled Cyan to his chest and growled. Flipping growled.
"Donnnnt touchhhh herrrrr," he growled, his Russian was surprisingly thick today. Cyan giggled.
"There he is!!" She said.
"Well, you dressed up too, grumpy old man." Blue said, I was surprised at his sudden courage. Then he shrunk away.
"I-I-..." Blue started before getting cut off by me.
"Dont mind him, he seems to have a crack in his shell today!" I yelped as I pulled Blue to safety before Blackenend had an chance to pound Blue in the ground.
"Thanks, and eggsulent pun" he said. I let out a nervous laugh.
"Yeah, you better leave him alone." I said.
"Come, imma call a meeting to toss around some random candy for everyone." Blue said. Then he reached for his mic and spoke into the announcements.
"Evertbone, and everyghoul please come to the cafeteria, I have something for everybone/ghoul here!!!" Blue said. I heard a rushing steps towards us, and laughter. We arrived at the center table and Blue went to get the candy. Blue walked back in and threw candy all over the place, everyone cheered. I watched Blackenend pick up some candy. I was shocked, but then he handed it to Cyan. How sweet. I looked at Cyan and I saw something pitch black come out of Blackenend's sleeve. It rolled itself around a pile of candy and pulled it to Cyan. Then it quickly recoiled back to Blackenend, and returned to his hand. Odd, but its Halloween. Who knows.

   Heyy its RussianImposter here again. I hope you enjoyed this! Short and choppy, but with a large cliffhanger! Fyi, this will soon be solved. But not in the next chapter! You'll have to see at the end of the book to understand this chapters cliffhanger!! Ps, the ending is gonna be very unexpected. And soooooo! I will continue with the rest of the real chapters! I hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for reading this! And thank you for listening/reading to my story again, I'm soooo thankfull!! Happy Halloween!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!
>:]