Chapter Ten: Mini

Yn's P.O.V.

  I gasped as Cyan walked in with a... Mini her?
"Hey? Cyan who is that?" I asked.
"Oh! This is Mini!" Cyan cheered. Blackenend was not to far away. He was very, very, Very protective. I didn't blame him, him not trusting anyone, or anything near Cyan. And now, her mini crewmate kid.
"Huwoo therre!!" The mini Cyan said.
"I'm Mini! What's your guy's names?"
"Blue."
"Yellow"
"My name is Yn. Nice to meet you!" I smilled. Blackenend growled when I stepped closer. Cyan sighed, and shooed Blackenend away.
"Black, it's ok, no one is gonna hurt us. No one would even dare." Cyan sighed, patting Blackenend's shoulder. Blackened sat down beside Cyan and Mini and starred me in the eyes. He didnt trust me. But then again. I knew better to do something that he didnt want me to do, not after what he said in the hidden passageway in the hallway. I shivered.
"Hey, you ok there Yn?" Blue asked. Yellow had a confused face.
"Y-yeah I'm fine, just a cold chills. I'm fine." I glared at Blackenend.
"Ok then." Blue said.
"Ok then friend," Yellow said.
"So, do you like her, i was reluctant to have the crew know about her... i dont want her hurt." Cyan sighed.
"Bold decision. Smart." Yellow said.
"Yes indeed. I would do the same" blue replied.
"Thank you, but I just wanted to make her safe here, because-" Cyan covered Mini's ears orin a way to block out the conbersation.
"Of the deaths, and everything" Cyan whispered, uncovering Mini's head.
"True..." Blue broke off.
"Yeah, that is true," Yellow joined.
"Well, I guess theres only one way to find out?" I asked. I got dirty looks from everyone but Cyan.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing," Blue scoffed.
"Hey Cyan, why do you act so, so, innocent, all the time, you are so like, uhh... lets say-" Yellow started, and paused to find the word.
"Different, more aware of everything" Blue finished.
"Thanks." Yellow said.
"Anytime."
"Well, I do that for the greater hood, and please dont tell anyone about this conversation. Please, I beg you, I just want to keep her safe, I never knew this all would happen" Cyan said. Blackenend growled. All three of us looked at Blackenend, curious.
"Vaght?!" Blackened snarled.
"Nothing!" I yelped before I could keep mh mouth shut. Crap.
"Yn, y-you ok? We n-never heard you yelp before..." Yellow asked, rubbing my shoulder, Blue gave Blackenend a sharp glare. Cyan was just as suprised as yellow was. Mini just looked puzzeled.
"Why'd you yelp, miss Yn?" She asked. She tilted her head slightly like a dog. I smiled at that.
"O-Oh nothing!" I said, reasuring her. I stole a look at Blackenend.

Blackenend's P.O.V.

  I glared at Yn, And I looked at Cyan. Then I got very hungry, I had to eat something, or else. I bit my lip to keep me from doing omething I might regret, and  I got up, and walked out.
"Black? Where are you going?" Cyan asked.
"Yeah, where ya going?" Yellow asked.
"Cavaterria, cittcheen." I growled lowly. Yellow looked at me.
"What'd he say? I dont understand broken English." Yellow asked. I walked out when Cyan started to translate. I walked out and into the hallway. I walked the hallway, and then walked to the kitchen. As soon as I got to the kitchen, I sabotaged the cafeteria doors and locked the shut. I sigh, and take iff my helmet and put my hands through my pitch black hair, and let the black tenticals slip out of my neck collar. I took a hold of of the fridge handle and opened the fridge, I grabed my Spaghetti and closed the fridge. I started to eat, then I heard a small knock. I growled, and put helmet on to hid my eyes and my face, I walked to the kitchen door, and opened it. Cyan stood there.

:[Plus :>]:

I sighed and let her in. And slammed the door shut.
"Whats your problem?" Cyan asked.
"Varez Minie?" I growled.
"Their watching her, geeze." Cyan sighed, I growled. Cyan looked at the spaghetti on the table. Then her eyes widened.
"You haven't ate, when was the last time you ate?!"
"Vone veec agu" (one week ago) I growled.
Cyan ran over to the table, and pulled me with her, or tried. She picked up the plate of human food, and then held it infront of me.
"Eat. Now, if not, I will, well, you know." I sighed in defeat, and took off my helmet, and sat in the chair that was near. Cyan did the same. She look like she was in deep thought. Then she spoke up,
"Why do you not kill me?" She asked, I paused.
"Какие?" (What?) I asked, with my mouth full of spaghetti. Cyan sighed and asked again.
"Why dont you kill me, why? Why are you different?" She asked. I stoped and looked at her, she looked back at me.
"Bekauz, gerr knize tu mhe, divverrrent, bekauz ov jou, jou khange mhe." She smiled.
"How are you a Imposter?" She asked. I shrugged. I wolfed down the food, and felt a bit better. I stood up and patted her shoulder.
"Я dunt knue," (I dont know) I walked out and unlocked the doors, and went to talk to Yn, I had a few things to get through them.

(Heh, 907 words, oops. Oh well, It was a plus anyway. The next chapters gonna be an Christmas chapter. Sooo yay! Hope you enjoyed!)