Some saplings are planted on the edge of the fields. According to the Winged Lion tribe, there are two kinds of trees, one is called MSG tree, one kind is called Baobab tree. It is said that one of these two kinds of trees can make food more delicious, and the other kind of fruit can become food, and it tastes good.

    Benson is surprised that these two trees are familiar to him. He seems to have seen it in the forest, but they have never noticed it. He also found a field with various plants. This field is not very big compared to the others, but there are many varieties.

    He Today, I just plan to go to the land to see what is there? If he doesn't understand, he can also ask others. The relationship between the tribes has always been very good, and he is not worried that others will ignore him.

    But when he walked halfway, he saw a young woman Xi_ng walking towards him with her head down. It was nothing, but the young woman Xi_ng bumped into his arms. Then he raised his head and looked at him viciously with big misty eyes. But he didn't look fierce at all. He saw tears in his big eyes, and his little white hands covered the tip of his nose.

    "Do you see me like a okay person?" Casey covered her red nose and looked angrily at the orc she had never seen before. This person is good-looking, with silver-white hair, amber eyes, thick flying eyebrows, and a tall nose. Isn't this a wing tiger orc? But even if his face looks good, it is unforgivable.

    "Does it hurt? Do you want to show it to the Great Witch?" Benson was a little worried, their orcs were nothing thick and thick. This little female Xi_ng is small, it would be no good if she crashed her into her own life.

    "It doesn't need to look at the big witch, but why are you blocking my way!" The pain in the nose made Casey grumpy, and he gave the man opposite.

    "I didn't stand in your way, you ran into it yourself." Benson felt so wronged, he stopped, who knew that this young woman Xi_ng had also voluntarily ran into it.

    "Then you won't let go, you are so stupid." Casey was proud of it. That's what Big Brother Bai Mu said. The word stupid is really good. Casey gave Benson a disgusting look, and he was a man who was reasonable and unreasonable, and he was looking for a reason.

    "I didn't expect you to run into it." Benson was depressed. He originally thought this little woman Xi_ng would stop, and then he just asked about the land. In their tribe, he is still very popular with the female Xi_ng. Why is he rejected when he gets here.

    "Now byIt was me who hurt, and you were wrong anyway. "Casey's words are irrational. This man is as hard as a rock, and it hurts him. His poor nose hasn't been squashed. It hurts him to death.

    "I'm sorry, can I apologize to you?" "Benson thinks that it is true, he doesn't feel much, but the other party is so painful that he wants to cry. And as an orc, he shouldn't care about a female Xi_ng. Since childhood, his beast father taught him how to use Xi_ng as a female. For those who come to take care of, the orcs must protect the female Xi_ng carefully.

    "No. "Casey rolled her eyes, with a sly light in her eyes. He saw that this man had a good attitude of admitting mistakes, and he was good-looking, and he was barely able to reach his eyes. In fact, he was not very angry. But thinking about hearing about Bai Mu yesterday The eldest brother said that he needed a lot of small fish, and he had an idea.

    "Then how can you forgive me." "Benson sighed inwardly. Is this the female Xi_ng of the Winged Lion tribe? It's really difficult for the brothers of the Winged Lion tribe. But then this little female Xi_ng looks really good-looking, and their tribe can have a beautiful female Xi_ng. There are only one or two people.