In fact, there are many orcs pursuing Casey, and there is no shortage of people who want to help him do things to please him. But Casey thinks that since he doesn't like people, don't always trouble people to help. But it's a different matter for others to give him something. If others are willing to give him something, why not?

    As for Benson's help, Casey took it for granted. He bumped into himself and taught him how to fish. If the big tiger Benson performs well, he is going to reward him with a basket made by himself. Just as he performed well, Brother Bai Mu would also reward him. Every time I get a reward, I will be happy, and the big tiger will be happy too, right?

    Banson I think helping Casey catch fish is actually a very pleasant thing. Who can make perfect now, he can make a lot of fish every time. Moreover, he put the fish that were too small to eat back into the water according to Bai Mu's request. Through the past few days, Benson found Casey very cute, and he seemed to like Bai Mu very much. According to his words, Bai Mu is like his elder brother. There is almost nothing he can't do (Kathy completely beautified Bai Mu in his heart) and taught them many things.

    For the past few days when Benson helped Casey fish, he has been listening to him chatting about how well Bai Mu is doing, and how happy their tribe’s life is, full of vitality and hope. He felt that there was something he couldn't finish every day, and Bai Mu would often teach them some novel things. What Kathy said made Benson very yearning, and he also hoped that his tribe would be the same as the Winged Lion tribe.

    Casey and Benson would go to the stream to fish together every day. They went to Bai Mu's house for dinner at noon and sent the fish caught in the morning to Bai Mu and the others for pickling. In the afternoon, I will continue to fish by the stream, and in the evening I will take the fish to Celtic’s house for dinner.

    Recently, Selter’s house is very lively. All the food collected by Abel and the others will be sent here, and the female Xi_ng who helps with the processing will also gather here. Later, Abel and the others would return with their prey and open fire at Celtic's house. Gradually, Celter's house became crowded, and the cave was full of fishy smell because of the fish.

    Seeing Bai Mu's constant rubbing his nose and the crowded appearance of his home, Celtic found the patriarch to discuss and give them an idle cave at the foot of the mountain to prepare for the pairing ceremony, which could also be used as a meeting place for some activities in the future. The patriarch also knew the condition of their home, and nodded clearly after smelling the fishy smell on Celter.

    So the place for their activities, gatherings and discussions became a cave at the foot of the mountain not far from Dawu's house. The pickled fish were also moved to the open space below to dry them, and there was a dustpan at the entrance of the cave, and there was a layer of fish on the inside. There were laughter from time to time in the cave, and more and more people joined it. Bai Mu also knew many people from the tribe. Although he is busy these days, he is very fulfilling and very happy.

    After Benson helped Casey complete the fishing mission, he took Casey's basket to reward him. Eli and the others thanked him for his help and sent his clothes and the fried meat Celt gave him back. After the festival, he will bring his tribe to the Wingshi tribe to learn, and actively prepare for the winter.

    Seeing Abel and the two orc boys from the two outsiders preparing for their pairing ceremony with bright smiles every day, Celtics became jealous, but most of them were envied. He wondered more than once that if this was to prepare a pairing ceremony for himself and Bai Mu, it would be great.

    So after entering the space at night, when they sat down to rest and chat as usual. Celt pulled Bai Mu into his arms, hugged him tightly, and sniffed the faint taste of Shaguo on his body.

    "What's wrong?" Bai Mu felt something wrong with his mood today, and asked softly.

    "Why didn't we prepare for our pairing ceremony?" Celtic said childishly.

    Bai Mu was a little funny when he heard it. This guy was jealous and envious. He didn't expect him to be so childish when he was usually mature, stable and gentle and considerate. So he patted him on the back and said, "Take it to accumulate experience."

    "What?" Selte was immersed in his somewhat sad thoughts and didn't hear clearly for a while, looking at Bai Mu with puzzlement.

    "You should accumulate experience for our future rituals now, and then you won't be in a hurry." During this time, Bai Mu watched the three little couples of Yi Lai sweetly preparing for their pairing ceremony. They looked like As infected by their emotions, the air seemed to be filled with pink bubbles, which made Bai Mu begin to think about what would happen if he was paired with Celtic.

    "youMeans that you agree to marry me? "Celtic ears pricked, his face is how happiness can not be obscured face, eyes riveted on white animal husbandry, afraid lose sight of any of his expression, listening to leak any of his words.

    " If No surprises. I think we can be partners, but not now. "Actually, it may be a very happy thing to hold hands with Celtic for the rest of your life. They are now public lovers, and occasionally they hold small hands and talk sweet talk. It's a pure love relationship, so pure. There is not even a kiss. People

    here seem to be in love like this, very pure. They have to wait for the pairing ceremony to be held before they really get together. They think it is very serious to be together without the ceremony and get the blessing of the great god. It’s a matter. It’s even considered to be disrespectful of the great god, disrespectful of each other and kicked out of the tribe.

    "Then do you mean that you will agree to marry me next year? "The tail flicked behind Celt.

    "It depends on your performance. If you perform well, I will promise you." "Looking at Celtic's expression of surprise and excitement, Bai Mu was also very happy. In fact, he has already begun to imagine what it would be like to have a home in another world.

    "Hahaha~~ I will definitely let you agree to join me next year. Into a partner. "Selter happily picked up Bai Mu and kept spinning in circles. He will always treat Bai Mu very well. They will surely form a partner next year, and maybe there will be a cute little orc or female Xi_ng the next year. Cough~~ I have to say that Celtic thought very far. The

    next day Celtic devoted himself with full enthusiasm to preparing for Eli and the others in the pairing ceremony, and there was a silly smile on his face in his free time. An Qi Luo and the little lion are guessing, what is his silly brother, what is this silly joy? Isn't it his twinning ceremony, does he need to be so excited?