Next Generation: Asgard

Our story now takes us to a land far beyond the reach of mortals that only the gods can live on this was the land of Asgard and right now the future of Asgard was training with her weapon.

"Levy can you come here" Thor says as his daughter quickly flies over to her father causing him to smile before the begin to walk. "Is something wrong father" Levy asked as Thor leads her to a large garden before aking a seat on a bench. "Actually my daughter I wish to tell you a story of my younger days" Thor told her as she sat next him and they look up a the magical sky.

"A long time ago the Avengers were nothing more than a group of people unable to get along but as we fought side by side we learned and for me I was shown even a god needs the aid of mortals at times" Thor tell her as she sees the smile on his face with every word but her mind was wondering to a time of her own.

Levy's past:

Levy was no older than 12 years old at the time but she had come with her father to Midgard for her fathers meeting with the original Avengers. "Levy why don't you go and meet the other kids while I'm busy" Thor said as Levy to meet the other kids but this would soon turn into a big mistake. Levy walks through the whole Helicarrier before finding someone sitting in a pure white room but soon walks over to him.

"Hello I'm Levy daughter of Thor and you are" Levy asked with a smile but the man just stays silent not even looking her way but she just walks round to see his face. "Do you mind not getting my personal space" the person said as she back away a bit before he stands up and prepare to leave only for Levy to stop him. "Why don't you take some advise and leave me alone" he said before ripping himself away from her grip and walks out of the room leaving Levy sad and lonely before another kid walks over to her.

"Sorry about him just so you know he doesn't hate you he's just hurt" the kid said as Levy stood up with a sad look on her face. "Levy was your name I'm Ben Hawkeye's son" Ben tells her as they take a walk to the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat where most of the other kids were including the boy from earlier sitting all alone which seemed strange before a group of sheild agents walk over to him and soon splash water in his face and Levy was forced to watch as they just humiliate him but what impressed her was his composure before leaving as he just walks out. "There you go that's how it is for us it's normal but him it's hell all because he's the son of the Hulk" Ben said as Levy felt sick at the way he was treated before going after him with Ben following behind her they find themselves on the outside of the Helicarrier with some of the S.H.E.I.L.D agents fixing some weapons on their jets before a rocket is accidentally launched towards them.

"Levy" Ben says as he runs forward but knew he was not going to reach her in time and in that brief moment Levy thought her life was about to end until. "I got it" a voice say before the boy from earlier jumps in front of Levy taking the full force of the explosion before standing up and walking away but showing some signs of pain but stops for a moment and looked at Levy. "Levy was it I just want to say sorry for how I spoke to you earlier and my name is [Fn]" [Fn] said as Levy watched him leave but something was wrong for some reason she felt warm with a strange feeling in her heart before her father came and they return to Asgard.

Back to the present:

"And that my daughter is how the Avengers became earths mightest heroes" Thor says but he noticed his daughter was in her own little world before she snaps out of it and looks at her father. "Thinking about him again I'm sure you'll meet him again someday well why don't we have a little sparring session just the 2 of us" Thor asked her as Levy nods and they head off for some training because Thor knew a more dangerous enemy was fast approaching.