Black Panther

It had been a month since Hydra attack the helicarrier and captured you but in that time the remaining Avengers have never stopped looking for you Levy most of all but right now our heroes are travelling to Wakanda.

"Levy you should get some rest" Trisha says as Levy just ignores her and Ben noticed before speaking up. "You think working yourself to death will get [Fn] back" Ben tells her but just like Trisha Levy just ignores him before they arrive at Wakanda. "Welcome  to Wakanda Avengers I am prince Chadwick my father is waiting for you" Chadwick said as Levy, Trisha and Ben follow the prince to the palace where his father sat waiting for them.

"Levy, Ben and Trisha you 3 sure have grown since I last saw you so tell me how are your parents" T'Challa says as they explain everything inlcuding the part about Red Skull captured you. "I see and your all searching the globe for any sign of Hydra's base however I will not be able to lend you my aid as I am already too busy with protecting Wakanda" T'Challa told them as Levy walks out. "We are sorry about her king T'Challa" Trisha says as T'Challa just waves it of as they look at him.

"No need my friends it is never easy losing someone you love I know that feeling all too well" T'Challa said as Chadwick escorts the Avengers around the city. "Chadwick does your dad still work as the Black Panther" Ben asked as Chadwick smiles at the question. "No actually the title is now on my shoulders but my father has done so much for our people such as opening trade between other lands" Chadwick explains as he soon sees a short cut into town before loud explosion could be heard and flames erupt with screams filling the air.

"Chadwick go and get your father we'll help the people" Trisha says as she and Ben rush into town only to see Levy fighting Hydra soldiers. "Good timing" Levy tells them as they get ready to fight but the Hydra forces split as a tall man dressed in red armour walks towards them "Ah the Avengers so good to see you please move aside so I may take the life of T'Challa" the mystery man says as they just stand ready to fight before a purple shockwave blasts the ground in front of them as Chadwick jumps next to them wearing the Black Panther costume.

"As the Black Panther I will fight with you my friends" Chadwick says as the mystery man watched them charge at him. The mystery man catched a punch from Chadwick while also blocking Levy's sword before pushing them away allowing him to go on attack as he rushed at Trisha but Ben covers her with his arrows only for them to get caught and tossed back with just as much force. "This guy is strong" Ben said as he avoids the arrow the mystery man tossed back at him before Trisha gets caught and threw into him as Chadwick and Levy go at him again but he side steps them and delivers a knee Chadwick stomach while elbowing Levy in the back of the neck.

"What weak children I faced the true Avengers but your all just pale imitations but I will never fall as I am beyond you all I am the Crimson Knight" Crimson Knight says as the 4 of them watch him walk closer until a repulsor blast stops him in his tracks as John hovers in the air but Crimson Knight just leaves without even trying to put up a fight before John goes down to his team. After a couple hours the 5 of them got word from king T'Challa that his son would be allowed to aid them in their fight against Hydra before they all set off for home with a new member aboard. "John how was your mission" Trisha asked connecting to his suit.

"No luck I have been to every Hydra base but no sign of any Hydra forces but I did get something useful Red Skull is not the leader of Hydra someone else is but as of right now I'm unsure as of who" John tells her as Ben looked at Levy. "You ok Levy" Ben asked as he saw Levy with a look of sadnessin her eyes. "It's just that guy knew our fighting styles we couldn't even land a scratch on him" Levy said as they all fall silent lost in thought.

"Something tells me the fight has only just began" Chadwick says as the continue on their way home.

Meanwhile:

At a secret Hydra base Crimson Knight walks into the lab where Modok was working as Modok turns to face him. "Ah your back early" Modok says as Crimson Knight removed his helemt and placed it on the desk. "Are we ready to revive him" Crimson Knight asked as Modok chuckles.

"The machine is ready all we need now is the power and he shall be revived and all thanks to A.I.M's technology combined with Hydra's science" Modok states as Crimson Knight smiles at the victory that was soon with in Hydra's grasp. "After years of losing to the Avengers we of Hydra will finally have victory" Crimson Knight said before putting his helmet back on and leaving Modok to his work as he prepare to set out on his mission.