Coming Storm

After the chilling reveal that Thanos was the master mind behind all of Hydra's action me and Levy call all the rest of the team for a meeting.

"So what is wrong" John asked as everyone took their seats before I feel Levy hold my hand. "We spoke to Loki and he gave us the person behind Hydra but I fear we are not enough" I tell them as Thor stands up. "My brother can not be trusted he will say anything to get what he wants" Thor said and it was clear he had no trust in what Loki had told us.

"I understand where your coming from Thor but I believe Loki told us the truth because the person behind Hydra is Thanos" as I said his name everyone went silent and Thor could only sit back in his seat. "So what is the plan" Ben asked as everyone looked at me before I make a plan of action. "This fight will most likely come with great loses unless we stand as one so here is the plan teams of 2 will go and recruit other heroes however me and Thor will hold the line should Hydra attack" I say as many of the team disagree with my plan but in the end it was seen as the most effective solution to the current problem as we all head on our missions.

Team 1
Ben and Trish

Team  2
John and Captain America

Team 3
Black Widow and Levy

Team 4
[Fn] Banner and Thor

As I watch the others leave I wonder if we can even handle a threat as big as Thanos because out of all the Avengers villians he was the most difficult. "Worry not son of Banner your plan is sound and shall bring us victory" Thor told me putting my mind at ease as I begin to prepare for the coming war. As I walk into John's lab I begin work on a project of my own to prepare for Thanos.

To Black Widow and Levy:

Black Widow and Levy were traveling to the X-men in hope that they would join the battle. "So how was it being with [Fn] for so long" Black Widow asked as Levy just looked out at the people below. "It was great but I think he worried" Levy mentioned as Black Widow noticed how she spoke before putting the ship on autopilot allowing them to speak freely.

"Tell me what has him worried" Black Widow said as Levy looked at her and takes a deep breath. "He is worried about us and if we could have a family" Levy says which surprised Black Widow as she knew they had feelings for each other but with how far they thought about their future together was unexpected. "I see well I can't really tell you what to do about your future but in my opinion you both make a perfect couple look at the Avengers we are all different and yet love found it's way into our hearts and the same will happen to all of you as well" Black Widow said as Levy felt a little better before a question came to mind.

"Can you tell me about [Fn]'s parents" Levy says as Black Widow smiled. "Lets see the were a match from the very beginning but his mother loved both sides of [Fn]'s father seeing him as not a monster but a misunderstood giant" Black Widow said as she returns to flying the ship leaving Levy with a smile on her face.

Back to me:

I was just about to complete my little project when Thor calls me to the meeting room but I knew it was important. "What is wrong" I asked as Thor turns round and show me a picture of the old team. "I know it's hard on you but remember your not alone because they will always be in your heart" Thor tells me as I look at the photo and see a smile on my dads face.

"Thank you Thor and you know what I might take a gamble" I say before head towards the cells where we are holding Loki and Juggernaut before stopping at their cells. "I have a deal for the both of you help us fight Thanos and you will be given a clean slate or to put it more bluntly a fresh start so you in" I say as they both seem to have no sign of joining us in this war. "Do you both not care Loki I know you care about your niece and Juggernaut I know you care for your brother but would you both be ok with them dying" I say and that got a little more of a reaction out of them.

"I why should we because no matter how hard we try the world will always hate us do you think a single person can change all that" Juggernaut said as I notice Loki wanting to see how I would respond. "Your right they hate you however helping us now is the first step to a real change but I can't force you as it's your life I just wanted to give you a chance" I say as I could see their faces change before I deactivate the cells giving them a choice. "Your taking a big gamble on us but I think I'll take a gamble on you so count me in" Loki told me as Juggernaut was still thinking before sticking his hand out.

"I guess we both are taking this gamble so don't make us regret this" Juggernaut said as I could finally see the wind of change blow with a brighter future just on the horizon as the rest of the team return ready to fight but the battle ahead would not be an easy one after all Thanos is an SSS villain.