Next Generation: Hulk

The next part of our story takes us to the son of the hulk but not everything is fine as we find our hero in a jail cell.

"Hey kid your free to go" an officer said as I get up and walk out of the cell while getting my stuff and proceed to leave the building. As I walk down the street I could see the looks people were giving me it was the same looks since I was born the look of hate making you feel like everyday someone wishes you never exist. "Oh [Fn] morninig" an old man sat on the fool selling goods said as I nod before stopping.

"How you doing today Jerry" I asked as he nods before I hand him a spare coat to protect him from the cold. "By the way sister Riza is waiting at the usual place for you" Jerry tells me before I head off to meet sister Riza but I already knew what was coming and it was not going to be fun as I walk into a graveyard and stop at a pair of graves. "So you got in trouble with the police again" sister Riza asked as I nod before she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I know it's hard without them but this is not the path they would want for you" sister Riza said before another woman walked over to us. "Why do you continue protecting this monster and besides if his mother wasn't the daughter of an army general there would be no grave for them" the woman says as sister Riza noticed the anger on my face before tapping my back. "Sister Chloe I must kindly ask you to not bad mouth those who have left this world" sister Riza said as I leave and just like before looks of hate focused on me before I turn into my house and flop on to the couch.

5 Hours Later:

I soon wake up to the sound of my door being banged only to see Jerry out of breath. "Jerry is something wrong" I asked as he told me the church where sister Riza serves was set a blaze by some people and we run over there quick as we get there I rush in to help. "SISTER RIZA WHERE ARE YOU" I shout as the sound of coughing could be heard and I follow the sound only to find sister Riza under a wooden beam.

"Hold I'll get you out" I tell her as my skin turns green I gain a small amount of height with muscle as well before lifting the beam of her and taking her towards the exit until. "HELP PLEASE" a voice calling out for help was heard and I walk over to and find sister Chloe trapped by a statue made of adamantium. "Why did you come for me after all the hurt I have given you" sister Chloe asked as I attempt to lift the statue but struggle due to the weight.

"Because it's what my father would of done but also because..." I cut myself off as I use every last ounce of my strength to move the statue which allows me to pick her up. "You and sister Riza are like family to me" I say as I carry her to the medical staff outside and leave as I had business to deal with.

"Did you manage to retrieve the item" an A.I.M soldier said as the other person replies. "Of course a sample of adamantium" another A.I.M soldier says before the car is stopped and flips on to it's top but they crawl out. "So your the people who nearly killed sister Riza and Chloe any last words before I put you in the hospital" I say before a look of fear was shown and I begin by breaking their bones.

After a couple hours the fire was put out but the church was nothing but ash as I walk over to them and stand next to them. "You should go to that team of yours because this world needs a hero like you" sister Chloe says as I hand her some keys which confused them both. "Those keys are to my place use it as your home for as long as you need" I tell them before walking away and sister Riza could only smile.

<A.I.M is active after all this time and so is Hydra but something tells me something even worse is coming but will the Avengers be enough> I thought as I look up at the S.H.E.I.L.D helicarrier and make the jump up to it where I see Adam waiting for me. "I must say your the last to arrive how are you [Fn]" Adam asked as I smile and nod before walking inside where I see the others John, Levy, Ben and Trisha.