A.I.M

After years of the world being in a state of wonder at the thought of the Avengers returning but the question still remains what awaits our heroes.

In New York:

The streets of new york were normal as ever until an explosion comes out of nowhere followed by a small group of people flying away with jetpacks but Iron Man chases them. "Hey if you want to get sent to jail say what" John says as they all say what making him smile as he hands them off to me. "HULK SMASH" I shout before giving them a thunder clap sending them crashing into a building and then falling to the floor where Ben, Trisha and Levy catch them.

"Well that was easy" John said as the 3 guys are taken away by the police as we get ready to leave for the helicarrier before I see a shine in a car mirror. "LEVY" I shout as a gun shot was hear just as I jump in the way blocking the shot allowing John the chance to find the shooter. "If I was you I'd stay still unless you want a nasty sunburn" John says as the shooter stands up unfazed by his word and just starts packing away his gun.

"Your threat has no weight but your friend might of defended my target but I doubt he will survive" the man said before dropping a small ball which explodes releasing smoke before disappearing John quickly rejoins the group before heading to the helicarrier. After getting back to S.H.E.I.L.D the doctors ran some tests on me after being told what the shooter told John only to find nothing wrong as I go to my room to rest but as I was about to get into bed I hear a knock at my door only to be greeted by Levy. "Oh Levy is something wrong" I asked as she keeps looking down at the floor with a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry" Levy says as I look confused before I understood what she was sorry for. "I already told you Levy it wasn't your fault I chose to protect you and I always will you should go get some sleep" I told her as she heads off for her room and I close the door and lay on my bed. <Levy was a target but who and why> I thought before standing up again and leave my room.

I had left the helicarrier and walk through the streets of New York looking for a location I have visited before find such place it was a bar called Old Drifters. "[Fn] come for the usual" the bartender asked as I sit down before having a glass of beer and listen around just like normal. "hey did you guys here about the bounty put out on Thor's daughter" a random guy whispers but I manage to pick up the conversation.

"you serious what person is crazy enough to actually do that" another random guy asked as he looks round. "I heard it was some guys dressed in yellow hazard suits and they are going to hire others for the job down at the docks" the other guy says as I pay for my drink and leave with a smile on my face as I now had what I wanted.

At the Docks:

I walk through th docks before catching sight of the people that I overheard the guys talking about in the bar. <I was right it's A.I.M but why would they be trying to kill Levy> I thought before sneak inside and watching them talk before noticing boxes marked A.S suit. "I'm starting to get the picture which means it's time to call the others" I tell myself before dodging a sniper shot which caused me to become exposed as the shooter steps into the light and I see it to be none other than Winter Soldier.

"Should of guessed it was you Winter Soldier but why help A.I.M" I asked as he tossed the sniper away and walks towards me. "Easy my client has made a deal with them and is paying me to aid them" Winter Soldier tells me before rushing at me as I block his attacks before knocking him back. "Oh and who would this client be" I asked before getting basted by another person from the top floor only to see a smirking Loki as he floats down to us.

"Winter Soldier why are you wasting time with this mortal go and complete the job I hired you for" Loki told him as I struggle to stand up as Loki just looked at me. "I get it now with Levy gone you would be next in line for the throne sorry to tell you this but I'm not going to let that happen" I tell Loki as he blasts me again causing me to drop to the floor before continuing his assault. "Do honestly believe a mortal like you can stand up to me Loki" Loki says as he watched me turn green and stand up while making struggling with every step towards him but I manage to give him a punch to the face.

"I might be a mortal but your nothing but a puny god" I say before getting a sharp pain in my chest and I see glowing purple vein pulsing from my heart as I hold that same spot with a face full of pain. "It seems your feeling the poison in Asgardians it's painful but not leathal however mortals like you die from it and your face tells me your in true pain here lets end that" Loki says as he walk over and points his sceptre at me as it glows blue but is soon stopped when the team comes crashing through the roof to capture A.I.M but Loki and Winter Soldier manage to escape as I faint to the ground breathing heavy.

After a couple hours I wake up only to find myself in the med bay of the S.H.E.I.L.D helicarrier with a sleeping Levy next to me which makes me smile before drifting off to sleep.