Limit Breaker (Part 2)

In time Loki was about to kill Levy before you wake up and some move her out of harms way in a split second as we see lightning surround your body.

To Loki and Me:

"Loki if I was you I would back away while you still can" I told him as sweat begins to drip down his face. <What is this how can [Fn] have that power> Levy thought as Loki begins his attack but I quickly block them before rushing at him before punching him through the wall allowing the light of the setting sun shine in. "Levy stay here" I tell her before jumping out of the hole and down to the ground where Loki was laying.

"What strength if I was a mortal he would of broken my bones" Loki says before I land and he stands up with some cuts. "I AM GOD" Loki shouts before I rush at him and deliver and upper cut sending him into the air and I jump up and get him in a new move. "HULK BUSTER" I shout as we crash to the ground causing the ground to shake from the impact.

As I let go Loki falls to the ground unconscious and the lightning disappears before the other Avengers join us in the streets and we all head back to Stark Tower

At Stark Tower:

"Ok so Loki is locked up which means Hydra has one less ally but that doesn't explain how [Fn] gained a lightning power just like Levy's" Adam says as everyone began to think of answers but came up with nothing. "I believe I can explain it" Thor said as he walked through the door. "I managed to uncover such information it seems when [Fn] took hold of Levy's sword the energy from it caused him to unlock this hidden ability but it is extremely rare" Thor told us as I just look at my hands before Levy takes hold of them.

"Since that's out the way what's next" John said as the room goes silent but after a couple minutes Thor speaks. "I would like for [Fn] to come with me and Levy to Asgard for training" Thor says as I look at him surprised before we all come to an agreement as me and Levy take our leave with Thor.

Asgard:

As me, Levy and Thor arrive at Asgard I see many other Asgardian's looking at me before walk into a training field.

"Ok [Fn] I'm going to teach you how to control your lightning" Thor tells me as I get ready while Levy walks away giving us space before we rush at each other. "You need feel the lightning running through your body electrifying every cell" Thor told me as we clash fists but I continue to try but find it difficult before he hits me in the face with a fist of lightning send me crashing into a wall. "You need to feel the lightning" Thor says before he walks towards me but as I watch him get closer and closer I remember why the lightning appeared it was to protect Levy.

Thor goes for a punch full of lightning but this time I catch it making him smile. "Good but lets see if you can hold it" Thor asked as I smile and soon sparks of green and blue lightning was created as me and Thor were fighting with such power and speed that it was like time had stood still but I soon gather lightning into the palm of my hand I focus on the lightning in my hand and it begins to take the shape of a shuriken. "THUNDER BEAST SHURIKEN" I shout as I toss it at Thor who has very little time to void it as it explodes sending needle like lightning blasting off in every direction which caught Thor before dying down and I stand there breathing hard before collapsing which caused Levy to run over to me.

<Incredible all that power from a single attack Bruce your son is so much like you old friend> Thor thought as he watched Levy sit me up as a smile breaks out from his face before walking over to us. After a couple hours I wake up feeling super sore before I see Levy and Thor standing next to me. "That was a great first day my friend but I believe you need to rest for a couple days" Thor said before leaving the room as I look at Levy and she at me before with both smile.

Back to Stark Tower:

All that could be heard was the of repulsor blasts and explosions from the training room of Stark Tower. "Sir I would strongly suggest you take a break" Jenny says as John just keeps going. "Not a chance [Fn] broke his limit and I will too after all we are the Avengers" John said as he resumes his training while everyone else was doing their own training too.

To Hydra:

As Red Skull walked through the halls of the Helicarrier he began to wonder how the Avengers would react to his return before entering the lab. "Modok what is his condition" Red Skull asked as Modok gives and evil smirk as Red Skull sees that he is close to awakening once again to take vengence on the Avengers. "Not long now master" Red Skull says as he leave the lab with a smile on his face.