Infinity Quest: Time

After their visit to Wakanda Trisha, Ben, Levy, Chadwick and John make it back to Stark tower where Adam and the former Avengers were waiting.

"Glad to see you all made it back" Adam says as everyone leaves the jet but he noticed that Levy, Ben, Trisha and Chadwick had a couple wounds before they explained what happened as they all join the others inside. "So this Crimson Knight is a powerful opponent but still to hear he could fend off the 4 of you without even taking a scratch is troublesome" Tony says as John looked over at Trisha before speaking. "As for me I found no sign of Hydra at any of their bases but I did find this" John says he lays out what looked like blueprints for a machine.

"Interesting these blueprints are for a revival system but for this to work they would need a tremendous amount of power" Tony says as Steve walks over to have a look at the blueprints. "If I know Red Skull he has already got a plan in motion to gain the power needed" Steve states as the room all get lost in thought before an alarm goes off. "Jarvis what is it" Tony asked as Jarvis answers.

"My sensor has detected a Hydra jet heading for Antartica and thought you would like to be informed" Jarvis says as Tony nods before suiting up in his old suit heading off with John, Levy and Thor.

At Antartica:

The Hydra jet arrives landing on a clear patch before Crimson Knight exits looking round. "Lets see the object should be around here somewhere" Crimson Knight says as he soon noticed another ship coming over head and noticed it was the Avengers as they spot him below them. "Judging by the armour he must be the Crimson Knight this will be fun" Thor said be jumping out of the jet towards Crimson Knight who jumps back avoiding storm breaker.

"So the king of Asgard is my opponent very well" Crimson Knight told him as he is ready for an attack as the other Avengers surround him. "Thor remember what the kids told us this guy is tough even your daughter had trouble" Tony says Thor takes hold of storm breaker. John makes the first move as he blasts at him only for Crimson Knight to avoid them with easy but allowing Tony to get close that his attack wouldn't miss before Crimson Knight grabs his wrist and aims it at Levy which she blocked with her sword as Tony is tossed into Thor.

"Stark have you noticed" Thor says as Tony stands up. "Yeah" Tony told him as they rush at him together first Thor swings storm break forcing Crimson Knight to dodge but Tony gets around him and pushed him into Thor's attack sending him flying into a pillar of ice. "Impressive your children couldn't land even a scratch but I'm afraid the time of fun and games must come to an end" Crimson Knight says before rushing at Tony who struggles to withstand his attack as he is sent flying before getting caught by his foot and slammed into the ground causing it to shatter and they all fall down the hole.

"Well looks like I just found what I came here for" Crimson Knight said as Tony noticed him walking over to a glowing green stone as he rushed at him not wanting him to reach the stone. "You will never lay your hand on that" Tony said as he begins to attack wildly making it easy for Crimson Knight to dodge them but Tony never slows down before Crimson Knight caught his fists. "Look at you Stark old and weak but you will no longer have to worry as it's now the end" Crimson Knight tells him before delivering a knee to the gut never letting go of Tony's fists as he proceeds to pick him up before slamming him down to the ground before returning to his goal only for Tony to grab his  ankle.

"I respect your fight Stark but now I must end you" Crimson Knight said as he lifts Tony up head as Thor, Levy and John wake after the fall and see Crimson Knight rip Tony's arc reactor out of his chest before tossing him as Thor quickly catches him. "Dad" John says as he runs over to his dad who was struggling to breath before Tony gave his son one last smile as the life fades from his eyes while Crimson Knight gets the stone before climbing out of the hole. "HOLD IT" John shouts as he rush shoots out of the hole after Crimson Knight who was about to enter his ship.

"YOU KILLED MY DAD AND FOR THAT YOUR GOING TO PAY" John shouts as rushed at him. Crimson Knight underestimated John and it was his mistake as John gave him a hard punch to his helmet sending him flying but he chased after him not giving him a moment to recover and follows up with an uppercut sending him up into the sky as John flies round knocks Crimson Knight towards the ground. "BURST REPULSOR" John shouts as he sends a repulsor blast at Crimson Knight which soon has a sudden burst of power making it even stronger as Crimson Knight is sent crashing to the ground.

John ends his attack and floats down to see Crimson Knight laying on the ground armour cracked but John is shocked as Crimson Knight soon stands up like nothing happened. "I must say your skill is impressive but your still not ready" Crimson Knight says as his helmet splits in half exposing his face which shocks John who is soon knocked away as Crimson Knight escapes with the stone just as Levy and Thor catch up with him before heading back to Stark tower.

Hydra's Base:

The Crimson Knight returns and heads straight for Modok with the stone in his hand as he enters the lab. "So did your mission go well" Modok asked as he hands the stone over to him. "Ah you actually got it the time stone you truely are Hydra's super soldier" Modok says as Crimson Knight leaves the room to go and collect the other stones.