Avengers Assemble

At the S.H.E.I.L.D helicarrier the new Avengers come together ready for what ever may come their way.

"Ok now that everyone is here we can finally get started" Adam says as everyone sat in their seat. "As you are all no doubt aware Hydra and A.I.M have started make extreme advancements in technology" Adam informs as he pulls up footage of John's battle with Hydra's soldiers and I'm not impressed. "You struggled with these knock offs jeez Stark tech must of really declined" I say which caused John to get defensive about the video.

"What the hell do you know don't forget Hydra has had years to study and improve my fathers tech" John says as I just look at him unfazed by his words. "So what you made your own suit improving on your fathers design I think John needs to stop blaming everything on someone else and start taking responsibility" I tell him as the tension slowly rising. "Take responsibility you say funny because last time I checked no one cares if your an avenger or not if it wasn't for your father you would never even of been considered as a member" John said as I stood up from my seat looking a little pissed off.

"Don't talk about my father or else" I tell him as the tension shoots up and everyone could tell it was close to exploding. "Really but didn't your mother ever tach you to play nice with other oh wait she didn't did she because she died when you were born" John says before I jump over the table sending us both crashing through the glass behind him which leads to the hanger. As we move away from each other I see John press his watch before running at me and as he goes to punch me his suit begins to form but nothing hurt me before I punch him into the hanger wall with enough force to break his ribs but his armour protects him.

John soon launched himself off the wall crashing into me before punching away as I am trapped between him and the hanger wall but I quickly turn the tables when kick him off. "Is that all you got" John said as I get a little taller and my skin turns green before I run at him he goes for a punch but I dodge it before punching him in the face sending him crashing into the side of a jet. "Ok that hurt" John says before grab his foot and begin to slam him into the ground until he flies outside giving himself the advantage.

"Not so tough when your in the air" John told me but I prove him wrong when I crush the boosters in his feet causing us both to fall towards the ground while fighting. "I am the hulk John and as my father would say" I tell him as the oh shit look was shown on his face as I raise my arms up high. "HULK SMASH" I shout as I send John crashing into the rock hard ground below as I crash just after him on the streets of new york.

"Do you know why you lost because you never improve so just quit" I told John as he lay on the before proceeding to walk away only to soon get blasted in the back. "We ain't done yet" John said as I turn and smile before he launched himself at me but this time his moves changed he was finally coming into his own skills just as I had. <Looks like he is finally surpassing his father but just like the rest of us he has a long way to go> I thought as I dodge his attack and punch his head into the ground knocking him out after which I pick him up and take him back to the helicarrier.

After a while John regains consciousness and we all get back to the meeting which was just as simple as we all though but the responsibility was not but I spoke to John after the meeting. "Listen John I just want to say sorry for this morning" I tell him but he smile and shakes his head. "No I'm sorry I took things to far and I'm sorry and thanks for showing me that even though I took up the name Iron Man that I still have room to improve" John told me before walking off as I smile and off to my room because on 10th January 2021 the new Avengers came together.