Unit And Fight

It had been 3 weeks since you and Levy went to Asgard for training but now it was time to return.

To Stark Tower:

"Jenny any word on Hydra" John asked as he was creating a new armour. "I am sorry master John but I haven't located any sign of Hydra" Jenny says as John leans back on his chair to look up at the ceiling. "I see in any case as soon as you locate them inform me" John says as he gets back to his work until Ben and Trisha walk into the room.

"So they still haven't shown themselves yet" Ben said as John just nods before and alarm goes off which John, Trisha and Ben all get ready for some hero work. As the 3 of them leave Stark Tower they see the cause of the alarm he is big, dumb and unstoppable it was none other than Juggernaut. "Oh great Juggernaut this mother-fucker is as his name implies unstoppable" Ben tells the others as the all stand in the street look straight at Juggernaut.

"Well if it isn't the junior Avengers but this makes my job easy" Juggernaut said as he raised his massive fists into the air before John noticed his new gloves. "EVERYONE GET BACK" John shouts but it was too later as Juggernaut hit the ground causing a massive shockwave sending the Avengers into walls. "Ha way too easy but I think I'll kill you now" Juggernaut says as he prepare to John from Iron Man to an Iron pancake until a bolt of lighting hits Juggernaut sending him crashing into a nearby building.

"Sorry we're late" A voice says as John looked and saw me and Levy standing there ready to fight all the while Juggernaut was getting back to his feet. "Why you how dare you do that to me I'm the Juggernaut" Juggernaut said as he goes for another shockwave slam but I move as quick as lightning using a single hand to stop his attack causing no shockwave. "I think you have already done enough damage with these" I tell Juggernaut before crushing his gloves stopping all shockwaves.

"LEVY FINISH HIM" I shout as I jump back while everyone saw Levy rush at Juggernaut and begins to slash at him with her sword but leaves no marks on him until lightning begins to shoot out of his body. "This is my new move thunder explosion slash" Levy said as Juggernaut falls to the ground as we meet up with the others while S.H.E.I.L.D takes Juggernaut away.

"So you 2 got stronger in 3 weeks" Ben says as we just chuckle before walking with them back to Stark Tower. As we get back to the Tower I see all new heroes photos and info being displayed for me and Levy to see. "You 3 have been busy" I say as I scroll through the data there was only a few but it was better than none.

Hero Files:

Miles Morals:
Hero name - Spider-Man
Powers - strength and speed of a spider, invisability, electrification, heightened senses, wall crawling

Chris Lang:
Hero name - Sting Ray
Powers - size changing, electrified stingers, flight

Jessica Drew:
Hero name - Spider-Woman
Powers - strength and speed of a spider, heightened senses, wall crawling, venom blasts

Kitty Pryde:
Hero name - Shadowcat
Powers - intangibility, skilled martial artist

Luke Cage:
Hero name - Power Man
Powers - unbreakable skin, accelerated healing, superhuman strength and speed

Jennifer Walters:
Hero name - She Hulk
Powers - superhuman strength and speed, endurance regeneration

End of Files:

"That is some line up you did great to get all this information John" I say before looking back at him. "I knew once you and Levy got back things with Hydra would get serious so I found these 6 heroes who will stand with us" John said as I nod before we leaving the room to the containment room where Loki and Juggernaut was locked up. "Oh look if it isn't the false god hows that lightning feel" Loki says with a cocky smirk on his face as me and Levy walk in and stand in front of his cell.

"We want to know what Hydra promised you and what they plan to do with the infinity stones" I asked as Loki looks at Levy and smiles. "Well this is unexpected but then again my brother fell for a human woman but something tells me there is more to this relationship right dear niece" Loki says as I unlock his cell to walk over and lift him up against the wall. "Tell us about Hydra Loki" I say as my anger begins to rise but Loki never lost his smile.

"You should really control your temper besides we are family" Loki said before I drop him to the ground and walk out of the cell as Levy locks it again. "You want to know what Hydra promised me easy the throne of Asgard as for what they are planning to use the infinity stones for well I'm not sure" Loki tells us but as we were about to walk away he spoke again. "I don't know what the infinity stones are for exactly but I do know who Hydra is trying to resurrect" Loki said as we turn back to look at him.

"Who is it" I asked as he sits down on his bed. "The man they are resurrecting he was defeated by your father [Fn] but of course it cost him his life" Loki said as I remember how it felt to be alone before I look at Loki. "The man Loki" I say wanting to get this conversation over with. "You should all know his name Thanos" Loki says as that name makes the room go silent before the amount of trouble we were in set in.