Infinity Quest: Space

After what had happened in Antartica many things changed John now had to take his fathers place as own of Stark Industries but an even bigger change was still to come.

At Stark Tower:

John was walking through the halls of Stark Tower before walking into the meeting room where Levy, Trisha, Ben, Chadwick, Steve, Thor and Natasha sat waiting for him as he takes a seat. "Sorry for the wait but now that we are all together this meeting can begin" John says as Ben spoke. "John what is this meeting about ever since you ran into Crimson Knight in Antartica you've been acting strange" Ben says as it caught John's attention.

"We are here to terminate [Fn]'s Avenger membership" John said shocking everyone in the room but Levy most of all. "John is this some kind of a joke because it's not funny" Trisha says as John looks her in the eyes. "Far from it because [Fn] is a traitor and joined Hydra I know this because [Fn] is the Crimson Knight" John told them which shocks everyone Levy most of all until the pieces come together.

"Even if that is true you have no proof that [Fn] actually betrayed us I mean he has been missing for just over a month" Trisha says making her case which got everyone thinking until John flipped it. "How can we be sure he wasn't already working with Hydra once a monster always a monster" John said before Levy slammed the table so hard it cracked. "I'm not going to sit here and listen to your bullshit" Levy says as John speeds things up.

"Since we are here to vote my vote is termination any against can leave the Avengers so what will it be" John says before Levy heads for the door with no sign of doubt she was soon followed by Trisha and Ben with all that done the Avengers had now gone down from 6 to 2. "So Trisha, Levy and Ben have made their choice I will destroy Hydra and the traitor" John says walking out of the meeting room and heads for his lab to begin working on a new suit.

With Levy, Trisha and Ben:

"Levy where are we going" Ben asked as the walk towards the docks. "We will find Hydra and show [Fn] is not a traitor" Levy said before they all reach the docks as Trisha pulls out a device. "John made this so we can locate any Hydra activity and we already have a destination Hong Kong" Trisha tells them as they board the first ship heading for Hong Kong which John also detected and suits up.

As the trio make their way to Hong Kong Levy was lost in thought of all the things that had happened before Trisha comes and sits next to her. "I know it's hard being conflicted which side should you choose love or justice as your friend I say follow your heart" Trisha says putting a smile on Levy's face as Ben sits with them before reaching Hong Kong.

As Levy, Trisha and Ben step off the ship the instantly begin looking round for any sign of Hydra forces which doesn't take long. "Hurry up the boss wants the stone" Hydra soldier said as Levy's team listens. "They must mean another infinite stone we can't let them take it" Ben whispers as they follow the soldiers to a dig site full of Hydra soldiers and their leader Abomination.

"Oh great Abomination I ready about him in the Avengers villian files he is the only villian to ever head to head with the hulk but I can't believe he is actually working with Hydra" Ben says as Levy draws her sword ready to battle but Trisha stops her. "We need to do this carefully Abomination might know where [Fn] is" Trisha told them as Levy calms down until repulsor blasts rain down from above before John appears. "Abomination your evil ends here" John says as Hydra soldiers begin shooting but John used his force field before lighting the site up with repulsor blasts and soon gets ready to kill Abomination but Levy intervenes blocking his repulsor blast.

"Step aside Asgardian" John says as Ben and Trisha come out to back Levy up. "John we need Abomination so we can find [Fn]" Trisha said as Abomination grabs the stone and makes his escape but Levy goes after him as they both go through the portal Abomination made.

With Levy:

After going through the portal Levy soon noticed she was not in Hong Kong anymore as she hide as to not be found by any Hydra soldiers. <I must be in Hydra's base so [Fn] must be here> Levy thought as she begins look round for him while keeping out of sight but she hears someone in the prisoner cells which she investigates before coming across Red Skull. "Red Skull" Levy says with anger in her voice as he looks up at her.

"Levy" Red Skull said before she opens his cell and walks in while placing her sword at his neck. "Ok Skull what have you done to [Fn]" Levy asked as she pressed her sword slightly. "Levy it's me [Fn]" Red Skull says before Levy pressed a little harder before backing off as she didn't want to kill him.

"Nice try Skull" Levy says before a voice calls out to them. "So you followed Abomination very clever but know you will die" [Fn] said as he walks closer to them but Red Skull gets between them. "Levy close your eyes" Red Skull says as she does and he blinds [Fn] with a flash grenade and they escape. Red Skull and Levy were now crawling through the air ducts before getting out in a lab.

"Ok why are you helping me don't you lead Hydra" Levy asked as Red Skull pulls up some security footage to show her the truth of Red Skull and [Fn] swithing bodies which explained everything. "[Fn] it's really you" Levy said as she placed her hand on his cheek before hugging him. "Ok we have things to do first get my body back and then stop what ever Hydra has planned" [Fn] says as they get ready for their own battle but this time together.