The goddess and A monster

An unknown amount of time has passed since I started my training and all that time all I could think about was Levy how she feel, how she smells and how she tastes but I always refuse my feelings for her because I'm nothing but a monster and she is a goddess but at the moment I'm training with Levy as my coach. "Come on Levy I thought you had more spark in you" I say as she swings her sword but I avoid it and quickly counter with a tap to her shoulder while smiling away.

As we trained Thor watched my progress as well as his own daughter and soon our training ends and I head down to the baths to clean myself up. "Ah this feels so good" I tell myself as I feel the stress leave my body while looking up at the stars. "I might ask Thor if me and Levy can have a day to hang out and relax" I told myself as I soon heard the door open and I see Levy in a towel.

"Levy why are you here" I asked as I turned away while she gets in the bath. "I thought I could help you wash your back" Levy tells me as I feel her back against mine her soft skin. "Levy we shouldn't be in here together" I say trying to not make her feel unwanted but at the same time my heart wanted nothing more than to embrace her no secrets between us.

"[Fn] do you think I'm ugly" Levy asked me in a sad tone as I feel the lump in my throat as I swallow hard before answering. "No your beautiful it's just I'm nothing but a monster and your a goddess our worlds couldn't be more apart" I say with all my heart before I feel her turn round as her large breasts are squished against my back. "Your no monster I just want to be with you forever" Levy tells me as I turn round to face her and as our eyes meet we let go as our bodies move on pure instinct we began to make out like wild animals in heat.

LEMON:

I move my hands from her cheeks down to her breasts causing her to moan through the kiss before taking my right hand and slowly move it down her body to soon grip her ass allowing me to lift her out of the water and on to the side of the bath. "Levy you sure you want to do this" I say as we both breath heavy but all we both see is the lust in each others eyes before Levy pulls me on top of her and we begin to make out again.

I slowly move my right hand up her soft, wet thigh which gave her such pleasure that she holds me tighter while my left hand makes it's way up her back. After a couple minutes I move my right hand down to her hot, wet pussy before pushing two fingers into Levy causing her to break the kiss so she could moan in pure pleasure. "I take it you like that" I say with a cocky smirk on my face as begin pumping my fingers into Levy over and over all the time increasing the speed until she was nothing but a mess of pleasure.

"OH GOD YES, RIGHT THERE" Levy moans as I soon stop which makes her worried but I soon increase the pleasure as I begin licking her pussy and that sends her over the edge as Levy has an explosive orgasm. After Levy caught her breath she pushed me on to my back and saddled me allowing my cock to rub between her ass cheek and now Levy was the one with the cocky smirk before raising her body up to line her pussy up with my cock. "Lets bring this to the climax" Levy said as she lowers herself down my cock and breaks through her wall as we lost our virginity to each other I could tell Levy was not ready to move so I stay completely still allowing her to get used to it.

"[Fn] you can move now" Levy says as I slowly thrust upwards while she crashed down on to me and the slapping sound of our flesh started soft but soon grew even louder I could see Levy was enjoying it and seeing her with such a cute face made me happy as I take hold of her breasts causing her even more pleasure. "[Fn] I feel so good" Levy tells me before we switch the postion putting her on her hands and knees as I thrust even harder causing her to moan which caused me to get even faster with my thrusts.

"OH GOD YES YES FASTER, HARDER OH GOD" Levy moans as I lean over her back taking hold of her breasts from behind as I keep thrusting into her. "LEVY YOUR SO TIGHT BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD" I moan into her ear before I take a nibble at her ar and that sent her over the edge as her pussy became tighter which sent me over the edge as well. "LEVY I....I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" I moan as I begin to thrust into Levy as hard as I can showing I was getting close.

"OH ME TOO, LETS CUM TOGETHER" Levy moans at the top of her lungs almost like she was trying to wake the dead as we both feel the end drawing near. "LEVY LEVY LEVY I'M CUMMING" I moan as I feel my seed about to explode into Levy.

"[FN] [FN] [FN] DO IT CUM INSIDE ME" Levy moans as we both go passed the limit and I release my hot and sticky cum coat her walls and most likely leak into her womb while Levy orgasms over my cock before we came down from our high.

LEMON ENDS:

"Th....That was amazing" I says as we lay next to each other covered in sweat but also love. "It was" Levy said as we embrace in one last kiss before falling asleep on the floor and we most like would be there until morning but as long as we have each other nothing else matters.