Thanos Resurrected

The time for war was slowly closing with tension at it's highest as many prepare for the upcoming battle John was at work in his lab, Ben and Trisha were training as for you and Levy....

To You and Levy:

"That was wonderful just like the first time" I say breathing heavy after a little love making with Levy. "It sure was" Levy saisd before we give each other a gental kiss before getting dressed and leaving to join the others.

"Good we are all together now we can make a plan of attack" John says as we all take a seat joined by our new allies Juggernaut and Loki. "Ok first things first we have got the aid of some other heroes such as Black Panther, the X-Men, She Hulk, Chris Lang, Miles Morals, Jessica Drew and Power Man" Ben said as we all listen close to the information before getting on to the main topic. "Now the main reason for all of this Thanos as we know he is being resurrected by using the power of the infinity stones and will most like be having the power transfered to him but [Fn] might of came up with a solution to that" Adam says I place my project on the table for the team to see.

"With this we should be able to remove the power from Thanos but it has limited range but it should work" I say as Loki stands up. "If I may Thanos will be guarded by Hydra which will only make things worse as they will have the numbers" Loki said making a good point but none of us felt fear about the situation. "That may be true but as long as we work together then nothing can stop us because losing is not an option" I tell everyone as we continue to discuss the plan.

Meanwhile:

At Hydra's base Red Skull and Modok watched as the resurrection of Thanos had finally been completed as Thanos steps out of the chamber. "How long have I been gone" Thanos says to Red Skull as he and Modok kneel before him. "It's been 30 years since your fight with the Avengers but now they are old and their children have taken up that role" Red Skull tells Thanos as he walks pass them to look at the world below.

"I see you have been a loyal servent I shall keep the deal we made but first I must remove the Avengers" Thanos says as Hydra begin to move back towards the ground while Thanos watched on.

Back To Stark Tower:

"Excuse me master John but I have located the Helicarrier" Jenny said as we all suit up ready for the fight as main of our allies join us in the streets as Thanos and his army arrive. "I will give you one warning submit and your end will be painless" Thanos said as we all stand sure of our choice as both sides begin to get closer and closer before clashing. Thanos watched as both sides began to fight but the Avenger walk towards him before standing a couple feet apart.

"Lets take this somewhere a little more private" Thanos said as they are all surround by blue energy and teleported away leaving the former Avengers in charge.

Somewhere:

We all appear at a location with no life which meant we could go all out which is what we do. John quickly goes on the offensive but gets caught by Thanos but that allows Levy the to swing her sword but it missed Thanos before he swings John into Levy sending them both flying. "[Fn] something isn't right Levy was spot on and yet she missed" Ben says as I power up and rush at Thanos but this time he blocked my punch with his arm as Trisha and Ben begin their attack and he blocks them too and soon it was all clear as we all rejoin up and I inform the others. "I think he is using the infinity stones but he is most likely still adjusting which means he has a limit to how long he can use them" I tell them as they all begin to come up with the same conclusion.

<That one must be the son of that mortal who destroyed me before I will need to deal with him first> Thanos thought as we all soon see him vanish and then reappear right in front of me before we could react I was sent flying as Thanos gave chase. "[Fn]" John said as he and the others try and attack Thanos but he just defends himself with ease before grabbing me by my neck. "Once your gone I will no longer need to worry about defeat at the hands of a mortal ever again" Thanos told me as he begins to slowly squeeze my neck making it hard for me to breath.

"LET HIM GO" Levy screams as she charged at Thanos and managed to cut off his head but his body never fell. "Your good Asgardian but I am inevitable however it was a good attempt" Thanos says as the body of Thanos disappear and the real one appears out of thin air still holding my throat. "Can't you see that nothing will change but I can make it change" Thanos said as he begins to crush my throat while keeping his eyes on the others.

"What you plan to do is nothing but murder and that's why we will fight" I say as I begin to pull his hand open allowing me to escape before getting kicked over to my team. "Knock us down, we'll get back up, break our arms then we'll fight with our legs because even if it means we have to die we will defend our reality as we are the Avengers" I said as John and Levy help up to my feet as Thanos just stood ready for our attacks as we enter the final battle.