Infinity War (Part 1)

As we stand before Thanos the only thought that was running through my mind was how much of a gap there was between us and Thanos.

"I will no longer hold back" Thanos told us as he disappears just like before but we all soon get knocked away as he reappears. The five of us quickly get on the rebound and rush him all at once but he just avoids us with easy until I make a quick attack catching Thanos with a punch but it ends with me getting caught and tossed away. "All the work for a drop of blood" Thanos said as we watch him wipe the scratch which had very little blood as he looked at me.

"Hey Thanos were you looking" John said as he a repulsor beam straight down at Thanos leaving no time to react. As we watch John's attack end with no sign of Thanos which caused John to let his gaurd down allowing Thanos the chance to sneak up behind him and punch him to the ground. "It seems that you children have even more fight than your parents but you lack experience but not a bad attempt" Thanos tells us as we get blinded by a bright flash of light but as the light fade all we see is our world but things were different no war, no Hydra just peace but I knew something was wrong as two people walk past me it was my parents.

"No this isn't real my parents died" I tell myself as Thanos's voice echos in my head with no sign of him. "It doesn't have to be I can change it they would live times that never was can now be just surrender and this reality can be yours" Thanos's voice says as I watch my parents look at me with smiles on their faces holding out their hands and I feel tears form in my eyes as I go to reach for them but just as I was about to take their hands I stop. "Why stop we can finally be a family" my dad says as I pull my hand back and look at them with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

"Mom, Dad I wanted this for so long but if I surrender it would mean betraying the friends I have beside you will always be in my heart" I say as the fade way still smiling as the whole world fades as well allowing me to see Thanos standing there looking at us but the others hadn't broke free of his trick. "Why do reject the chance to be whole surely you want your parents to walk beside you" Thanos says as I stand up while looking at him. "Even if I wanted them to be here with me I will not give up to protect our reality that is why Thanos we are the strongest team" I tell him as my body gets thinner and green energy surrounds my body as Thanos looked at me in shock.

"Impossible that form but how your far too young" Thanos says as I vanish and then reappear in the blink of an eye behind Thanos before giving him a hard kick to the face sending him crashing to the ground. "People might call me a fool for giving up my chance to be with my parents but losing my friends is even worse so come at me Thanos so I can show you the power of a world break" I say before landing on the ground as Thanos begins to attack but I block his punches which allows me to counter attack knocking him back. "I am Thanos and your a mortal so how can you possible stand against a god" Thanos said as I notice his power was weaker than before.

Thanos soon regains his composure as he lifts his trick from the others and they snap out of their illusions. "You guys ok" I asked as they all shake off the illusions which a couple moments ago had them all motionless but they all answer yes and we all ready to fight again. We rush Thanos but this time was different as we fight our strength increased and soon not even his infinity stone powers could take us kicks to knock him back from Trisha, arrows to take him off balance from Ben, the slash of a sword from Levy, repulsor blasts fired by John and my punches all of them connect as the damage stacks up on Thanos.

"ENOUGH" Thanos shouts as we are all sent back by a shockwave of pure power but we get back to the fight as we put Thanos on the defensive until he jumps away. "I WILL NOT BE BEAT IF A SINGLE INFINITY STONE CAN'T BEAT YOU THEN I'LL USE THEM ALL AT ONCE" Thanos screams as he begins to make a ball out of the infinity stones power but as the Avengers we stand our ground ready for the attack. "Lets end this Thanos" I say before he sends the ball straight for us but I place my hands in front of me and stop it but just barely.

"DO YOU BELIEVE A SINGLE MORTAL CAN BEAT ME I AM THANOS NOW YOU PEST BE GONE" Thanos shouts in pure anger as his attack begins to push me but I hold my ground but it does very little as I soon feel the energy ball cover me. "[Fn]" Levy said as John grabbed her as to stop her from getting any closer as I begin to absorb the energy into myself but Thanos used this chance to explode the ball causing a pillar of light to appear and for me to disappear.

"[FN]" Levy screams as the pillar fades which no sign of me which made Thanos happy as the others could only look on in shock that I was gone Thanos smiled as Levy looked at him full of rage. "THANOS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" Levy shouts as she rushed Thanos with tears in her eye and rage in her heart as the battle continues.