Friends or Foes

Me and John are standing apart but the tension ran high in the air as I watch his armour change before rushing at each other.

"JOHN" I shout "[FN]" John shouts as we clash punches causing a shockwave pushing the water away from us before jumping back but I soon see John aim at me before blasting repulsor blasts at me but I make quick dodges. After dodging the last attack I rush towards him with my fist at the ready John tries to block but the force of my punch sends him flying while also shattering the armour on his arms but it quickly repairs it's self before John takes flight. "John stop attacking me were on the same side" I tell him but he doesn't listen as I see him aim his repulsor at me ready to attack and in that moment everything went silent as he fired his attack but I soon got push out the way by Levy who takes the attack.

"LEVY" I shout before running over to her she had been injuried but it wasn't life threatening but seeing no remorse in John's eyes made me snap as I go all out. "I will make you pay for that John" I tell him as a green energy surrounds my body while my muscles get slightly small but John just gets ready to attack before Trisha and Ben come over to me and Levy. "[Fn]" Trisha says as Ben picks up Levy and I just keep my eyes focused on John.

"Stand back" I tell them as they get back to a safe distance before I jump at John with incredible power that it shakes the gound before we contiue to clash fists in the air but I soon catch his left arm and give a quick spin before tossing him down towards the water making a huge splash before I land on the ground as John gets out of the water and looks at me. "I never wanted to do this John but you need to stop" I tell him as I hold him as his mask falls apart becuse of the attacks.

"You think I'm going to stop when the guy who killed my dad is right in front of me no chance I made this armour to kill you it's my Hulk slayer armour and this is" John said before I feel something pass through my stomach and my green blood drips on to the floor but as I look down I see an energy blade sticking inside me. "My repulsor blade" John told me as I stumble back holding my wound which was healing slower than normal. John soon gets back on the attack as I hold my wound before he slashed down cutting my shoulder but I use that moment to punch John in the face sending him into a wall before I tackle him to the ground.

"Go on kill me" John said full of anger as I raise my fist ready to send it crashing but stop and step away from him as the green energy disappears and my muscles return to normal size as my green blood runs from my wound. "I'm not your enermy John" I tell him as I fall on my back because of the pain but John was unable to move because of the pain as Ben and Trisha take us all back to Stark tower for medical treatment.

Meanwhile on the Helicarrier:

All systems on the Helicarrier were damaged thanks to your little explosion however Modok managed to keep all the systems running. "He destroyed everything but at least the machine is not damaged to bad" Modok said as he sees Red Skull stand up from the rubble smiling. "Yes and soon Hydra will have complete victory" Red Skull says as Modok begins to repair the damaged machine as Red Skull walks over to a chamber and begins to put on a suit of armour.

"I will no longer have to worry about my weak body thanks to this suit which means we can finally enter the final stage of his plan" Red Skull said as Modok works on repairing the machine. <That boy might of delayed his return but nothing will stop Hydra you can be sure of that Avengers> Red Skull thought as he walk out of the lab to finish collecting the infinity stones.

To Stark Tower:

As we all arrive at Stark Tower the original Avengers stand there wait before I step off the ship and am put in handcuffs before being taken to a security chamber made to contain the hulk I soon see Levy place a hand on the glass. "I will get you out I promise" Levy tells me through the glass as I sit down on the bed before she walks away and calls for a meeting.

As everyone gathers in the meeting room Levy saw the distrust in some of their eyes before speaking out. "This meet can now begin" Levy said as the discussion on my place with the Avengers began all the time Hydra got closer to their goal.