Infinity Quest: Power

In the last chapter Levy, Trisha and Ben chose to leave the Avengers after John wanted to terminate your membership but now [Fn] and Levy stand in the centre of Hydra's secret base.

With Levy and [Fn]:

Levy and I are looking through the research in the computer files with very little success before I feel a sharp pain in my heart causing me to fall. "[Fn]" Levy said as she ran over to me as I begin to breath heavy. "Sorry still getting used to this body" I tell her as I stand up but she stops me.

"Don't lie to me your dying" Levy says as I lay my head against the wall with a smile on my face. "Yes I am but my life is of little importance" I say before standing up but I feel Levy grip my hand causing me to stop without looking at her. "Little importance do you really think you mean nothing to others but your wrong because I....I mean your the person I...." Levy said but I just smile before getting free from her hand and turn round to face her only to see a face with tears running like a river.

"I promise to live no matter what" I tell her as we get back to work but even though I act fine I slowly feel weaker and weaker as I spot a flaw giving me an idea. <Levy please forgive me> I thought as I access the communications in order to speak to Modok and Red Skull.

To Ben and Trisha:

"What now Levy is gone to who knows where" Ben says as Trisha sees John fly away before they sit. "We can just continue with the other infinity stones and lucky for us we are close" Trisha said as she and Ben make there way to the next infinity stone on the way nothing was spoken but the weight of the situation was present. John was already heading for the next infinity stone as Chadwick contacts him to inform him of the situation with the power stone which was located in France.

Back to Levy and you:

As I work Levy soon gets startled as the door opens and we see Red Skull standing there before he enters with Modok. "How did you find us" Levy says standing in front of me before I step towards them surprising Levy. "I told them to come after all we have a deal" I say which confused Levy before Modok gets everything up and running as me and Red Skull lay on tables as Modok pulls the switch as Levy watched as our mind swap back before walking over to me.

"I don't understand what's going on" Levy asked confused at what she had just seen as Red Skull stands up next to Modok and I stand in front of her. "I made a deal with them in exchange for my body and you being sent back to the others unharmed I would help Hydra complete their machine" I tell Levy as we all walk through the halls and soon noticed a window with the earth below and soon I knew where Hydra's new base was, it was on the Helicarrier which had been taken up into space as they hand Levy a device which sends her back. "Now finish the machine as we agreed" Red Skull told me as I get to work with a smile on my face knowing Levy was safe.

To Levy:

Levy was returned to as promised but she had appeared on the jet which Trisha and Ben were on. "Levy where did you go" Ben says as Levy falls to her knees Trisha puts the ship on auto-pilot as Levy told them everything. "He's actually ok thank god" Trisha says as Ben just down before speaking.

"Yeah but now Hydra will be able complete their machine and I bet they have already got the mind, reality and soul stones which only leave the power stone which we are on our way for" Ben says as they all arrive in France but already see John fighting with another Hydra ally in Loki as they fight over the power stone. "We can't let Loki get the power stone" Trisha says as Ben opens the door and jumps out while aiming at Loki who was already battling with John.

To you and Hydra:

"Is it done yet" Modok asked as I finish inputting the code and step back. "Impressive with this everything is almost ready but we can't have anyone stand in our way" Red Skull said as Hydra soldiers surround me guns at the ready leaving no room for an escape. "Can I give you some advice never let the enemy have access to your systems" I tell them as explosions begin going off all over the Helicarrier and I use a teleporter to go where Levy is just before the Helicarrier is destroyed.

Back to Loki:

Loki blocks Ben's arrows and defends himself from John's repulsors but Levy and Trisha soon join the battle making it even harder for him until I get there but soon everything goes to hell. "This is my lucky day because your mine" John said before he focused on me causing me to dodge allowing Loki the chance to escape as Levy, Trisha and Ben try and break up the fight. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" John shouts as he breaks free and thrusts us both miles away from the other landing us in a large lake.