Limit Breaker (Part 1)

In the last chapter Loki unleashed a creature called a Shade but after you passed Siege's test you destroy the creature only to fall to the ground.

Present Moment:

"AH" I scream as I'm taken to the medical bay as I get hooked up to the machines Levy noticed I was sweating like I had a fever before my heart starts beating faster than normal. "What is wrong with him" Levy asked out on concern as Ben and Trisha try to figure out what was going on. My temperature continues to rise which makes Levy even more worried as you look even more sick than before.

After a couple hours your condition stabilise allowing everyone the chance to breath as they all gather around me. "Ok he should be stable for now but I don't know for how long" Ben says as Thor saw Levy grip your hand tight. "I will head back to Asgard for any insight to this issue" Thor told everyone before making his leave without Levy who stays with you.

Asgard:

As Thor walks into the royal library to hopefully find answers on your condition but nothing could be found. "Nothing [Fn] got sick after taking hold of Levy's sword which means it must be Asgardian magic" Thor says to himself as he opens another book but this time he got a little closer to some answers.

Back to Stark Tower:

Levy replaced the damp cloth to help keep your temperature but all she could see was the person close to her heart suffering in pain because of who knows what. "You'll be ok [Fn]" Levy told you as she takes hold of your hand before John walks in. "How is he Levy" John asked as Levy looked at him telling him everything but at the end his condition had not changed before John leaves and Levy's sword glows and Siege takes a human form.

"I am sorry to trouble you my lady but I believe I can shed some light on his condition I believe his spirit is evolving" Siege tells her as Levy looked at her and then you. "Why is this happening" Levy asked as Siege shows her what you did.

FLASHBACK:

"Your a mortal what makes you think your worth of my power" Siege says as I struggle to stand after her 2nd zap. "Look I know I'm not worthy but Levy is someone close to my heart and I'll do anything to save her even give my life so if you want it then have it but I will save Levy" I tell Siege as she picks me up and raised me so we were face to face. "I will grant you my power if you can remove my sword from the pillar" Siege told me as I see the sword appear in the middle of a lightning but as I touch the pillar I feel my hand burn before pulling back.

"That is Levy's power what you just felt was nly about 2,000 volts but the closer you go to the sword the stronger it gets" Siege tells me as I begin walking towards the sword and push through the lightning pillar my clothes are soon burned away as my skin soon begins to burn as well. "You should give up because if your spirit dies so too will your body" Siege told me but I continue making my way over to the sword. "Not a chance Levy needs help and if dying is the only way to save then I say" I told her as I place my hand on the hilt.

"Have my soul" I say before pulling the sword and the pillar disappears as does everything else in a flash of light.

FLASHBACK ENDS:

"[Fn]" Levy says as the flashback ends allowing her to understand what had truely been done. "Even though he is mortal this man showed great courage but my lady only you can pull him out back to this world" Siege said as she returns to the sword leaving you and Levy alone. "Why does this world have to be so cruel you give everything you have and get nothing" Levy said as she sat next to you while never taking her eyes off you.

As time passed it felt like the world was standing still Levy soon found herself falling asleep next to you little did she know she and you were not alone. "Oh my I guess the Shade failed to kill you I was hoping not to get my hands dirty oh well" Loki says as he raised his sceptre prepared to impale a sleeping Levy through her back. As Loki plunged his sceptre down a mere second before the blade made contact Levy vanished which shocked Loki. "What the did she know I was here, no I made sure she didn't then how" Loki asked himself before hearing a voice.

"Word of advise try that again and you will have a ticket straight to hell Loki" the voice said as he looked behind and sees Levy in your arms. "Impossible you couldn't possible grabbed her and moved with in a second" Loki said in pure shock as I place Levy in a chair just behind me before turn back to Loki. "I'm a little different Loki" I tell him as my body soon gets coated in lightning which shocks Loki even more this was also the moment Levy wakes up to see me.

<[Fn]> Levy thought as I just look straight at Loki who was equally as surprised at my sudden new ability.

TO BE CONTINUED