Chapter 27: The big secret

*Emma*
I know, keeping secrets are bad but I couldn't tell anyone. I couldn't even tell my best friends but I just had to. You see my contract says I can't tell anyone because she wants it to be a big secret to the public. I couldn't not tell my best friends, I mean they have been on this journey too while I haven't.
Okay you got me! I'm going on tour. Not for my acting or modelling but for my dancing. I'm going to be a backup dancer for Beyoncé.
She asked me a while ago to check out her dance practice for one of her dancing routines. I did check it out. I didn't tell Harry that I was going to go dance with the queen of pop her self. Of course I helped with the choreography and both Beyoncé and her choreographer told me that they would love to see me in some of these dances. So I came to a lot of rehearsal and learned the routines. She then told me that there was a spot open for me to come on tour with her to be one of her backup dancers.
I was honoured so I took the leap and said yes to going on tour with her. I just haven't told Harry the news. It could either be bad or good to him. Good that his girlfriend is going to be dancing for Beyoncé but bad that I'm not going to be seeing him if I'm on tour.
That's actually the reason I have been spending so much time with Harry is because I want to be with him as much as possible before the tour dates are dropped and then we have to leave.

"Babe are you okay? Your not seeming yourself?" Harry asked me as the car parked in front of my favourite restaurant ever.
"I'm fine. Just tired." I said waving off the silence of myself.
We walked inside waiting for the host so that we could be seated at a table.
"Do you have a reservation?" The man with the weird looking moustache asked us. He looked at us like we weren't dressed properly for this restaurant but I had come here with my dad in messier clothing than this.
"Styles." Harry said to the host which I didn't know that Harry had reservation here.
"This way to your table." He said showing us our way to our table.
We sat down at the table that had the table set and a bouquet of roses on the table.
"Your waiter will be right with you." The man said to us leaving us to talk amongst ourselves.
"Wow, Harry I didn't know you made a reservation here. I mean if I knew we were coming here I would've dressed up a bit" I said to him feeling under dressed.
"You look fine. Trust me!" Harry said taking my hand across the table.
I squirmed a bit to get out of his hold on his grip holding my hand but he held it pretty tightly.
"Hello, my name is Grace. I will be your waitress for tonight. Would you like to have some complimentary wine to try tonight?" She asked us which I was very surprised that she didn't hit on Harry right away.
"What kind is it?" I asked since I disliked drinking white wine.
"It's is an Italian red wine called Palmina." The lady said to my question showing us the bottle of wine. Then poured a little in my glass and then Harry's glass.
"It taste really good. We'll try some." I said to Harry and then to the lady.
"Do you need more time to think of what you want for your meal?" The lady asked us after pour the wine in our glasses.
"Yes please." Harry said to her. Harry was always polite, even when he didn't need to be.
"So Em, what's been the matter with you. You were quiet coming over here and then you don't want to hold my hand. Why?" Harry asked me as soon as the waitress was gone.

"I know I should have told you soon but..." I was about to say until Harry interrupted me.
"Are you pregnant?" Harry asked me interrupting my sentence.
"No! Why would you think that?" I said astonished that he said that to me.
"I mean.... we just have been..... you know!" Harry said not wanting to say out loud that we have been having sex more often.
"I know, I'm not pregnant. I would have known if I was!" I said to him letting him know that I would be throwing up and craving more food.
"So what is this secret that your keeping from me?" Harry asked me raising his eyebrow.
"I hope you support me for this. I'm going on tour!" I said semi excited to be telling him this.
"Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Tour? With who?" Harry questioned me although he seemed really happy so I was going to be fine.
"I didn't want you to be like this! And they didn't want me to tell anyone since the person I'm going on tour with is with Beyoncé!" I said in a whisper so no one would hear.
"Serious? Congratulations! Your going to be a backup dancer?" Harry said with a big smile on his face.
"Yeah. It's my dream to be a back up dancer to a world renounce star!" I said to Harry getting all jumpy.
"I'm happy but when do you guys leave?" Harry asked me.
"I have no clue. She told me that it'll probably be soon since the dates our going to be released next Saturday. May only have a month an half till I leave." I told Harry the truth.
"Oh.... I think the band leaves for tour next month, I think." Harry told me which wasn't a surprise since he told me maybe around a month ago.
"I know. That means that I won't be able to go on tour with you. I know you really wanted to be on tour and have me there to support you." I told him since I made a plan to go on tour with Harry to go on tour with him.
"It's okay. I'm just happy that your going to be happy. I love you." Harry said kissing my cheek as I flinched since I hated some PDA.
"I love you too." I said smiling as we ate our meal together with no secrets behind us and nothing to be untold.

*Harry*
I thought for sure that Emma was pregnant. Not that I didn't want a kid or anything but right now was not a good time for me to have a kid. Of course if she was pregnant I would want to marry her before the baby was born since that child would need a father and Emma would need a husband. It's just I rather do proposal when I feel like the time is right.
I was happy that Emma was going on tour. I might even get to see her preform if we are in the same area. Now that would be nice. I never seen Em dance. I mean I've seen her dance all goofy like but never passionate dancing before.
"Here's you bill!" The waitress said to us.
"I'll get it!" Em said as the bill was on the table.
"Now you know I hate it when you pay. At least could we split the bill so that you don't have to pay everything." I said not wanting her to pay that entire thing that must have cost a lot.
"Fine!" Em said upset that she couldn't do it by herself. She seemed like a little innocent kid pouting to there parents for ice cream.
"Thanks for everything!" She said as we walked out hand in hand.
Little did she know that I have a big surprise for her since our 1 year anniversary will be in a couple of weeks and I was going to make that the best this possible since I wouldn't be able to see her for the next couple of months. Not telling her is something that isn't good considering our background but I didn't want her to find out the huge surprise that I was going to give her.
I even got her best friends to help me, Selena and Taylor. It was definitely something that I never did with any of my other relationships. So why is Taylor helping me all of a sudden with this? Well she loves Em as a friend and sees the way both of us look at each other. She wants her to have the best relationship with me since her others we crap.
The only problem was that Emma is just as curious as I am and she'll make assumptions pretty quickly. And I don't need her thinking I'm cheating on her when I'm not.