Chapter 1: A Drunk Night

Today
*Emma*
I've been in bed for weeks just crying over my recent breakup with my boyfriend or should I say ex boyfriend. My relationship with my ex lasted for about 1 year and a half so you can probably tell why am so upset. I probably look absolutely ratchet as I haven't brushed my teeth, taken a shower or eat anything. I'm even suppose to be getting ready to leave for Londan for my premier in less than a week.

"OMG! Em your still crying over Beau! How long has it been? Like 2 weeks! You need to get out of bed, live a little, and take a shower 'cus you stink!" My best friend Selena Gomez told me, I became one of her friends after moving to California. She was 4 years older than me so she kinda acted like my older sister being supportive of me. We met at an audition that we both didn't get but that was years ago, now we party most of the time. Selena is now a single lady after her breakup with with off and on again boyfriend, Justin Bieber. So she wants me to get over Beau so we can single together.

"Can't I just stay in bed where I'm safe and don't have to worry about anything." I asked her not feeling up to doing anything.
"You are beautiful, smart, and talented. It's his loss not yours. Don't worry about Beau anymore. He's not yours and you aren't his anymore." Selena said to me. " How 'bout we go to Londan a little bit early. It won't hurt and I know this great club that's opening soon."
"Okay.Okay. I guess it can't hurt going to there earlier than later." I gave into her 'cus I know if I said no she would beg me the entire day. "Yay! We should hurry up and pack your things. My things are already packed. But first you should really take a shower and put some make up on." She said to me.

~Londan~
We got to the hotel at 5 p.m. while in LA it was 10 a.m. So we were wide awake although I was really jet legged. Selena really wanted to go to this new club called Loco. So we got ready and set off the club.
I guess it really was great considering the line was crazy long. We got in pretty fast considering our reputation. Selena went straight to the dance floor trying to drag me along with her. I refused and sat at the bar next to a guy with long brown curly hair. Selena came up behind me and whispered in my ear "How 'bout you have some fun Em?" She waved her hand up with 1 finger and then put down the money for the shot. I didn't want to get drunk after a newly breakup as I had no clue what would happen to me.

"You know normally if you order a drink you drink the alcohol." The guy next to me asked me.
"I didn't order it. My friend order it for me." I said pointing at Selena who was grinding on some guy.
"Oh. So why are you at a club? Normally if your not drinking, you'd be dancing on some guy." He asked me referring to my friend.
"I guess you could say I need a social life." I said not wanting to give out my personal life to strangers.
"This place isn't real to socialise. How about you go to a party instead." He said to me. I took it more as an insult.
"Well then! Not everyone knows what to do after a breakup!" I yelled at him. He automatically backed and felt sorry for me.
"I didn't mean to...." He started but, then I interrupted him.
"It's okay. I didn't mean to get all angry." I said in a slight whisper.
"I'm Harry by the way." He finally told me his name.
"Emma but you can call me Em."
" If I were you, Em, I'd be trying to get over my ex some how." He told me.
"Your right I need to get over him and the only way it to drink the pain away." I realised out loud and then took the shot that Selena got me and drank up. The alcohol burned the back of my throat. I laughed after taking the shot thinking about the time I had with Beau, all of it was bull shit.
"What's so funny?" Harry asked me looking confused as to why I laughed.
"Oh nothing. Now let's take some shots!!" I yelled not giving a fuck about anything anymore.

I had done at least 5 shots until I had gotten drunk out of my mind. I hadn't seen Selena since I saw her grinding on some guy. I had been taking shots for the past 30 minutes just talking to Harry. I thought Harry had been doing shots with me but he looked sober.
"Hey! Let's dance!!" I yelled slurring my s's and then pulled him with me onto the dance floor.
"I don't really dance." Harry told not wanting to dance.
"I'll teach you! Just follow my lead." I said to him which finally made him give in.
We went onto the dance floor and the song Latch by Disclosure was playing which was kind of a slow song for a club. Still people were grinding everywhere around us. I didn't want to grind if that's called dancing. I took Harry's hands and put them on my waist and I laced my hands around his neck. We swayed back and forth until the lyrics started. He then spun me around and then he took his hands into mine. We were probably inches away from both our lips from touching. I started into his beautiful green eyes. He looked amazing, everything about him, his face, his hair, his clothing, and even his personality. It felt like time was moving slow when I was with him dancing. It felt like there was nobody around us.
Harry broke my thoughts by pulling away and sitting back at the bar. Did I do something wrong?
"We should probably get you home. Where's your friend?" Harry asked me looking around to see if she was still here.
"I have nooo clue where she is!" I said to him not knowing where she would be.
"I'll just drive you home I guess." He told me.

We were probably half way to my hotel when I realised that Selena was the one who had the key to our room. "Ugh. Um Harry?" I started not really wanting to tell him that we drove half way here to just turn around.
"What is it love?" Harry said in his husky British accent.
"I kinda don't have ...... my hotel keys?" I questioned myself hoping he wouldn't flip out.
"Are you serious. Great just great! I can't just leave you to find your friend. Your coming back to my flat." Harry said to me not giving me an option.

We got back to his flat and as soon as we went inside, I had to throw up. I ran to the nearest bathroom and felt disgusted throwing up the alcohol. I felt a warm hand rubbing my back as I threw up. Harry was there to try and comfort me the best that he could.
It was probably 2 in the morning and I was about ready to pass out anywhere. Harry suggested that I sleep in his master bed room and not on his couch. I of course refused.
"Why do I have to sleep there!? I'd be perfectly fine sleeping anywhere." I argued with him.
"I don't want you to wake up with a hangover and on the floor for that matter." Harry explained to me.
"Fine. Whatever I'll sleep in your bed." I gave up.

I was getting undress when I couldn't reach my zipper on my dress to take it off. I saw Harry walking by the bedroom and yelled for him.
"Can you unzip me." I said turning my back towards him. He was going slow to unzip my dress. His hands went to my bare skin after unzipping me. I smacked his hands so that he didn't get any dirty ideas. I went to sleep in one of Harry's long shirts that went all the way to my mid thighs. I couldn't sleep at all since during thunder storms I get a little bit scared.
I went out to the living room to find Harry almost about to go to sleep. He woke up when I entered the room.
"Harry can you sleep with me. I'm a little bit scared of being alone." I said in a scared voice.
"Sure you go back to the bedroom and I'll be there in a sec." Harry told me as I left.
A few seconds after I got in bed I felt 2 warm hands by my waist.
"Goodnight love." Harry said to me before falling asleep.
"Goodnight Harry." I said back.
As I was falling asleep I thought I felt something warm and electrifying touch my cheek.

______________________________
Hey besties,
So first of all, I want to say that this is my first fanfiction story that I have written so I would love it if you commented what you think of the story so far and what I should put in. 😬 I already kinda have an idea as to where the story is going to go but I want to incorporate what you guys think! Thanks so much and I will probably make a new chapter every week if not more!❤️

~ Colleen