Chapter 14: "Friends"

*Selena*
I couldn't believe that she would bring in the guy who cheated on her and broke her heart. Now she's calling him a "friend"! Is this some kind of sick joke.
"I sure hope not!" I said almost yelling at Emma as she told me that he was her friend.
"Can we talk to Em for a moment Harry?" Taylor said politely like she actually cared.
If I were her I would've screamed at Harry for breaking her heart and her best friend's.
We pulled Emma into a room were Harry couldn't hear us.
"Em, you know he cheated on you?" Taylor asked Emma reminding her.
"I know but...." Emma was saying
"No but's! That guy cheats on you and now he wants you back, what's from stopping him from doing it again?" I said smacking some sense into her.
"Okay.... Okay! Maybe your right but right now we are just friends, nothing more than that. If he still loves me after be friends for a while then I think I would get back together with him. I'm not rushing things!" Emma explained to us.
"Last time I saw you, you were hating Harry's guts and now you happen to be friends with him the night you were trying to get revenge on him?" I said totally not remembering that Taylor didn't know anything about that.
"WHAT!" Taylor screamed at the both of us.
"Oh come on! You got revenge on him by making a song. So what if Em wanted to get some revenge too!" I said trying to enlighten the situation.
"It doesn't give you the right to blatantly seek out revenge!" Taylor said in a pissed off voice.
"Um it's not that bad!" Emma said.
"Not that bad? Then what was your revenge scheme?" Taylor questioned.
"You know just pretend to date his band mate and be around him to make him jealous and sad." Emma mumbled hoping that Taylor wouldn't hear but Taylor heated every word.
"Emma I know you were mad and anger at him but getting revenge isn't the best thing." Taylor said to Emma thinking that Harry being her friend was apart of the scheme.
"Harry apologised! So now I decided to call off the whole revenge and just want to be friends." Emma said with a smile.
"What did make you change your mind about Harry?" Both Taylor and I asked Em.
"He wrote a song about me. He said he loved me and he started crying when I saw him." Emma said to us.
I could tell that this was a lot. Not even Justin wrote a song about me. I know Taylor had many hatful songs wrote about her but a love song, never! Harry truly loved Emma!
"Then why aren't you with him?" I said to her wanting her to be his girlfriend finally.
"I can't just erase the fact that he cheated on me. But we could be friends instead." She said with a smile.
We went back in the living room and there was pno yelling or screaming, only loving eyes.
We went shopping for probably about 4 hours until we got tried, Em and Harry went back to the house while Taylor and I left to go home.

*Emma*
Today, Harry and I were going to go over to Lou's house to visit baby lux, she is Harry's goddaughter.
I drove with Harry to the house. We were going to babysit baby lux since it was a way to spend time together without Harry being all flirty with me.
Ever since he told me that he loved me, he's been flirting with me a lot when it's just Harry and I together.
We got to Lou's house and I took a deep breathe in.
"Are you okay?" Harry asked me.
"I just never really babysat a kid before other than my half siblings." I said to him.
Harry knocked on the door and soon enough Lou was there saying hello to us, then suddenly lux ran up and hugged Harry's legs.
"Hi Hawy!" Lux said in her cute little voice.
"Hey lux! This is Emma. She's my friend." Harry said in a high pitch voice.
Lux didn't say anything at first, just smiled. Then she took my hand and took me inside with her.
"Someone likes you!" Lou said to me as her and Harry entered the house.
"I'll be back in about 4-5 hours. I'm going shopping. Lux will have lunch and a snack later. She will take a nap at 2 or 3 p.m." Lou explained to us.

Lou left and we had spent an hour playing hide and seek, dolls and house.
Lux insisted that we play house more so we played house with ourselves and the house instead of with Barbie dolls.
"Hawy be daddy and Em be mommy!" Lux pointed to us. "I be baby!"
"Okay so what should we do first?" I asked lux since she was the one with the game idea.
"Kiss! You kiss Hawy!" Lux told us. I looked at Harry with a confused look.
"You want us to kiss?" I questioned her which she nodded yes to.
"Mommy's and daddy's kiss!" Lux said to us hoping to see us kiss.
"On the cheek wouldn't hurt?" Harry asked me since I was the one just wanting to be friends.
I turn towards him and as my face drew closer towards his I could see his smile develop on his face. I leaned in and was about to kiss his cheek but Harry moved his head and kissed me on the lips.
"Oh my gosh! Harold Styles!" I said, I couldn't believe that Harry did that when I told him that we would just be friends.
"Mommy and daddy kiss on the lips, not the cheeks." Harry whispered into my ear.
We went on with playing house. I was worried that Harry would pull a move like that again on me.
It was a little bit of some trouble trying to get Lux to go take a nap but we promised her that if she slept til the buzzer went off then she could have some ice cream. It worked but she kept asking when.
Finally it was only Harry and I alone.
"So..... Did you like babysitting?" Harry asked me, breaking the silence.
"Yeah, Lux is a really great kid." I said with a smile. "How'd you become Lux's godfather?"
"Lou was probably the closest to me when the band started up. She met Tom and immediately I had to met him. They got engaged and at the same time Lou had lux. She wanted me to be the godfather." Harry told me.
"Well I think your great with kids!" I said laughing.
"Oh really?" Harry said with his eye brow raised. "Do you want kids?"
"Yup! I want 3 or 4. It's enough kids so that I can handle. What about you." I said to Harry.
"I don't know. I want a kid, just don't know how many. I definitely want a girl, her name will be Darcy." Harry said to me looking off in the distance.
"Harry, I think your amazing!" I said out of no where. I was thinking it but I didn't think I said it until Harry looked over at me surprised.
"So you think I'm amazing? What else do you think about me?" Harry said coming a little closer toward me.
"I think you can be a douche bag sometime but most of all your sweet, caring, loving and handsome." I said still not taking in what I was saying.
"If you think I'm all those things then why don't you kiss me?" Harry said leaning in towards my face.
I closed my eyes wanting him to kiss me right here, right now.