Chapter 5: Bad Boy Back

*Emma*

I woke up to Harry talking to someone on the phone so I quietly snuck behind the door to see who he was talking to. It sounded as thou he was talking to my best friend Avery. Just then I realised that my phone that was on the table was missing. I stepped into the room to see Harry talking to Avery on MY phone!
"How can I trust you when you sneak around and steal my phone away from me?" I said feeling violated that one of my good friends would do something like this. I felt a tear roll down my face as I looked into Harry's face that was full of guilt. He quickly hung up the phone and ran toward me but I was already on my way out the door. He caught up to me and grabbed my wrist.
"Don't touch me! I can't believe you would do that! I thought that being a friend means that you don't go through other friends phones!" I yelled at him not caring what his excuse was.
"Beau is back!" Harry said in one swift sentence which had me confused and shocked.
"What?" Was all I could say to that.
"Avery told me that Beau wants you back. I don't want you to go through him breaking your heart again." Harry said to me which had me smiling inside knowing that he cared about me.
"Why does he want me back?" I said shivering at how cold it had been outside.
"How 'bout we walk back to the house and I can tell you inside instead of freezing our asses off?" He suggested which I was down for.

He told me about his conversation with Avery and about how Beau saw Harry and I together in some magazine. How could this happen? Just when my life starts getting better, He has to come back around and ruin it for me!
"What are you going to do?" Harry asked me.
"Well I sure as hell can't go back to the hotel where he knows I'm staying at!" I said thinking of how magazines publish where celebs stay at.
"You can stay here, if you like?" Harry suggested.
"If that's fine with you? Oh and just because I'm staying here doesn't mean your off the hook. I'm still pissed that you violated my privacy!" I told him making sure this wasn't a peace offering.
"It's 12 am. We should get to bed. I'm guessing your going to sleep on the couch?" Harry said, I hadn't realized it was that late. I should probably text Selena that I'm sleeping over at Harry's.
"And you would be correct. Now can I have my phone back!" I said not waiting for an answer so I snatched it out of Harry's hand. Harry then left me on the couch waiting for him to get the bed sheets and a pillow.
"Here. Thing should keep you warm for tonight. By the way, are you sleeping in those clothes?" He said to me. I looked down and was wearing some skinny jeans that were uncomfortable and fancy shirt which I changed into after the premier.
"Um.... yeah. I don't see why not!" I said not wanting to get changed into Harry's clothes once again.
"Well I gave you on of my big t-shirts if you want." Harry said leaving the room to go to his bed room.
"Thanks." I said quietly knowing he didn't hear me.
I was just about to turn off the lights when Harry peaked around the corner and said, "Goodnight Em. Hope you sleep well." and then left once again.
"Oh Harry!" I said out loud to myself.
I tried falling asleep in my clothes but they were just too tight. I snuck into Harry's bedroom with Harry's clothes in my hand to change in his bathroom. I got dressed into his shirt which was very long that it ended on my mid thigh. I took this opportunity of being in the bathroom to do my nightly routine which was to brush my teeth, put my hair up in a bun and wash my face. I had no tooth brush so I thought if I used Harry's he wouldn't notice. As I splashed the water onto my face I heard a knock at the door.
"Are you almost done? I have to go to the bathroom." Harry said sleepily.
"Yeah almost done!" I yelled out cleaning the water off my face.
The door open before I opened it and Harry stood there with his eyes wide open.
"Damn! You look better in my clothes than I ever will!" Harry said which I wasn't sure was a compliment or him just being a pervert.
I just walked around him rolling my eyes at his comment. I jumped under the covers on the couch which turned into a duvet. Then I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

It's been like an hour or so and I still hadn't fallen asleep. I was thinking of going into Harry's room and seeing if he was awake or if he could help me fall asleep but that sounded babyish. I instead went to his room to see if he was still awake.
"Harry?" I whispered with no reply back.
"Are you awake?" I asked again coming up next to his side of the bed to see him sleeping.
For a moment I just stared at how cute he looked when he was asleep with his dimples showing.
"You know it's not polite to stare!" Harry all of a sudden said without his eyes opening up.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to." I mumbled.
"What do you want?" Harry groaned wanting to go back to sleep.
"I can't sleep out there. I don't know why but I just can't." I told him in a whisper.
"Fine! You can sleep on the other side of my bed." Harry said which surprised me as I wasn't expecting that reply to my comment.
I got on the other side of the bed and pulled the covers over me. I immediately felt warm just being under the covers. I finally got to fall asleep.