Chapter 17: Awkward

*Harry*
I can't believe that Emma didn't tell me that the other guy would be this stuck up brat! The names his band has called us are ridiculously stupid. I mean they aren't even real come backs.
I guess Em noticed that I was glaring at Nathan since she budged me and said stop it.
"So how long have you two been dating?" Emma asked Nathan and Ariana.
They both looked at each other for a moment and then they laughed which made me confused as hell.
"Actually 6 months today." Nathan replied to Em. "What about you guys?" He asked thinking we were together.
"Um...I" Em started to say then looked at me.
"We aren't...." I was saying.
"Together." Em finished my sentence.
"Oh well you look very much so like a couple." Nathan said looking at me with a smirk.
"I told you Nat, it's Em and Beau who are the ones dating!" Ariana said slapping Nathan playfully.
"I actually have to speak to you about that. In private!" Emma said motioning to go to the bathroom.
"Excuse us gentleman." Ariana said politely.
That left just Nathan and me. What an awkward way to be.

*Emma*
"What is it that you want?" Ari said as she was pissed that I dragged her away from her man.
"I'm not dating Beau anymore!" I blurted out.
"Oh my. I didn't know. Are you okay?" Ari said comforting me.
"Yeah. It ended like 3-4 months ago. He broke up with me." I said not wanting to go into more detail.
"Well then what is Harry to you?" She said raising her eyebrows and smiling mysteriously.
"I did date Harry but then he cheated on me and later he made up with me. Although he is still my friend!" I explained to her.
"I missed that much!" Ari said sounding sarcastically upset.
"Sorry! Look as much you might not want to hear this I have to tell you. Beau was the one who broke up with me leaving my heart shattered." I said with no emotion.
"No, that can't be true. He loved you." She complained, not getting that it was Beau who broke my heart.
"I thought so too until he told me that he was breaking up with me over his career." I explained to her.
"Okay, I get it but why are you friends with Harry and not Beau?" Ari asked me, she didn't know how brutal Beau really was.
"Harry apologised. Beau didn't." I said and then lifted up my dress to show a scar on my mid thigh that Beau had hit me with a stick out of anger.
"Oh my god! Did Beau do that to you." She asked looking at it in so much concern.
I nodded my head not saying yes or anything about that night.
"Is Harry your boyfriend or what?" Ari asked, guess since she saw the way he looked at me.
"Its complicated!" I said to Ari
"What does that mean?" Ari said raising her eyebrow.
"Means that I don't know what we are." I said.
"We should probably get out there. I have a feeling that Harry hates Nathan and same way for Nathan." Ari said dragging me back out to the table.

We got to the table and saw Harry and Nathan arguing about some silly stuff.
"No! I think your wrong!" Nathan yelled at Harry.
"Um... Green Bay definitely should have won!" Harry said making it obvious that they were talking about football.
"Hey love" Nathan said seeing Ari and then kissed her on the cheek.
I was sitting down when all of a sudden Harry kissed me on the lips.
"Excuse me!" I said to Harry knowing that we were just friends.
"That is for leaving me alone with this guy." Harry whispered into my ear making me smile a little.
"What's up with you, smiley?" Ari asked me.
"Oh nothing." I said waving my hand.
Our dinner came out which smelt and tasted delicious! We were to full to eat any desert so we called for the check. Ariana and Nathan paid for the dinner but it Harry kept insisting on trying to pay for the meal. I guess if he paid then he could call it a date.
"By Ari" I said goodbye to her hugging her. I could see that Harry was holding in his hatred for Nathan.
We got into Harry's car and drove to my house.
"Thanks for being there. I know you didn't want to." I said breaking the silence.
"As long as your there." Harry mumbled to me.
We got to the front of my house. Harry parked the car, ran all the way to my side of the car and opened the door.
We were left standing at the front door.
"I should probably get going but I thought before I leave I'd leave you with something to think about." Harry said and without me asking what it was he pulled me into a passionate kiss.
At first it surprised me and I didn't know what to do then my lips moved in sync with his. I felt like I was on cloud 9. I wish this kiss could last but Harry pulled away.
"That is what to think about when you call me your boyfriend." Harry said leaving me speechless.