Chapter 6: Leave me alone

*Emma*

I was just about to open the door but before I didn't that I took in a deep breathe. I couldn't imagine Selena letting Beau inside but it was possible. I opened the door and someone ran up to me and hugged me. I thought it was Selena but it wasn't.
"Thank god your okay." Beau whispered into my ear obviously not noticing Harry standing to the left of me. I pushed him off of me and walked into the room.
"What the hell is he doing here!?!?" Beau yelled at me now noticing Harry.
I didn't reply back to Beau and Harry just pushed his way into the room before Beau could make a scene. I saw Selena on the bed looking helpless and out of words.
"He just came by and wouldn't leave until he saw you. He even barged his way through the door. I called security but he hung up before they could answer." Selena told me looking innocent.
"It's okay." I whispered into her ear as I hugged her.
I could hear Harry and Beau bickering at each other.
"So what makes you think that you can just steal my women." Beau accused Harry.
"You two are broken up so she's not your girl any more." Harry back fired.
I intervened by being between the two of them.
"Stop arguing before you two start to fight each other!" I yelled at them.
"But babe can't we just talk this between you and I alone. I want you back! You mean the world to me!" He told me.
"You hurt me! I want you to go. Just go." I said to Beau letting a tear fall down my face.
"I'll win you over and you'll see." He said as he exited the room.
"Are you okay?" Both Harry and Selena asked me.
"I'll be fine." I said on the outside but on the inside I was wanting to yell and scream at Beau for all the things he hurt me for.

We called up the boys and they were fine with leaving early for L.A. So we met them at the airport with our luggage. I had a private jet, technically my parents but half mine, that we were going to be traveling in.
We bordered the plane. All the boys were traveling as well as Perrie since she had a interview with her group on Monday and it was Sunday.
There were 4 seats with a table and a tv for comfort and so you could talk to one another. There were 4 set ups, 2 on each side of the plane. Perrie, Selena, Harry, and I all sat in one of the seats in one area. The others sat across from us on the other side of the plane. Harry was a bit disappointed that he didn't get a empty seat for his feet. Harry sat next to me while Selena sat across from me.
I started to get tired as we had been in the plane for almost an hour and it was 8 p.m.
I didn't realized but I started to rest my head on Harry's shoulder thinking that it was my pillow. I fell asleep finally.

*Selena*

I love Em to death but what she was doing was kinda pissing me off. I didn't want her to be with someone like Harry who just breaks hearts. She'll be the one who comes running back to me for help. That's what happened between Taylor and Harry. Harry left to get some drinks but really Harry was cheating on Taylor. She was strong but Taylor couldn't help but think that Harry was the one. We all know now that she wrote a top hit song about him and now she's single. I just hope Em doesn't fall for Harry because I know that he will break her heart.

*Harry*

I could feel Em's gentle warm breathe on my skin which made me smile. She was great but all she thought of me was that I was just a friend of her's. I wanted to be more than that! I never felt this way about any girl before. All the other girls just didn't give me that spark that made me crazy. Emma did, even when it's just her touching my hand. Of course she wouldn't go into a relationship so why not talk to other girls. I pulled out the slip of paper when everyone was asleep that this hot model gave me. I dialed in the number into my phone and texted her this:
Hey love. Hope you still remember me from the photo shoot 'cus I remember you in nothing but a robe on.
I texted her trying to be flirty. Immediately I felt a buzzing in my pocket and pulled out my phone and smirked.
She had relied with:
Yeah I can remember your sexy body any day 😏.
I kept flirting with her over text for a bit until I got tired and decided to go to sleep.

*Emma*

When I woke up we had arrived in L.A. I felt so jet legged from the trip as I felt like it was 3 pm but it was actually 6 am.
We got our luggage from the conveyor belt. When we walked outside so many paparazzi were there taking pictures of us. I just put on my glasses and followed behind the boys with Selena.
Great another magazine cover to have the boys and I in.
We took separate cars so that it wasn't even more obvious that we were together.
I finally got home to my sweet ass mansion that I had left with tissues covering my bed room floor.
"I have to go to the studio if you want to come?" Selena told me as she walked into my house.
"Nah. I have an interview at 8 and if I stayed with you I wouldn't make it in time." I told her knowing that I would stay there for probably 3 hours just listening to Sel's voice.
"Fine suit yourself but will you do me a favor?" Selena asked me.
"Sure what is it?" I said cheerfully.
"Can you call Taylor and tell her about Harry and you being friends or whatever. I don't want her to be left in the dark." Selena said.
I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell Taylor. I know she had a bad relationship with Harry and I didn't want her to hate me because I'm hanging out with him.
"Fine! But this is only because of you!" I said giving up.
As soon as Sel left the house I picked up my phone and went to Taylor's contact number.
I was about to push the call button but none other than Taylor calls me first. I press the answer button.